Candid pic dump

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

qazwsxedcrfv

Candid pic dump

Post by qazwsxedcrfv »

I'll dump pictures I've taken of women's heels and boots over the years in no particular order. Some of the pictures will be great quality, others not so much, but if they're sexy enough I think someone will enjoy them then I'll dump them here. Some of them will be women I know, others are random women I saw on the street. Feel free to leave your own candids here as well.

First up is this sexy lady in heels who was in front of me in line the other day.
sexy temptress in heels.png
While she was waiting for her order, she amused herself by dangling her shoe right in front of me. I wanted to take my dick out, kneel down in front of her, and let her kick and play with my cock while she dangled. I would've unloaded all over her sexy shoe in seconds. Then she could continue using her cum-covered shoe to play with my spent cock until her order was ready.
sexy temptress dangling.png
Here's another sexy dangler. This is a girl I used to work with some years ago. I don't know if she knew how much she turned me on while wearing heels, but anytime she wore them I didn't even have to try to get her to touch me with them. After I sneaked this picture, she used my foot to press down on while slipping her shoe back on. I should've offered to repay her by shining her shoes with a load of cum.
sexy dangler.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mflorest3

Re: Candid pic dump

Post by mflorest3 »

Mmmmmm nice candid pics especially those black pumps!!
My fav!!
qazwsxedcrfv

Post by qazwsxedcrfv »

Another girl I used to work with. I'd also love to kneel down in front of her and let her kick or play with my dick as she sees fit. I'd pay her back with a huge load of cum all over her shoes.
sexy heels in uniform 1.png
I'd love to lie on my back under her desk with my cock out and let her stomp on it.
sexy heels in uniform 2.png
A little heelpopping...
sexy heels in uniform 3.png
She sat next to me once at a work event while wearing these heels and kicked me under the table.
sexy heels in uniform 4.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
qazwsxedcrfv

Post by qazwsxedcrfv »

This nice lady works at the car dealership where I go for maintenance. She does her rounds of the waiting room making sure everyone is taken care of. My fantasy is that my maintenance takes too long and in order to make it up to me she takes me into her office and gives me a shoejob with these pink heels.
pink heels lady.png
Here are a couple more women wearing heels who definitely need to be giving shoejobs.
sexy white heels.png
legs in fuckable heels.png
qazwsxedcrfv

Post by qazwsxedcrfv »

I would love to jizz all over this woman's boots in public so that she is forced to wear cum-covered boots in front of her family and friends.
woman in boots 1.png
woman in boots 2.png
She can use her phone to film it in case she wants to jerk off later to footage of me spraying cum all over her boots.
woman in boots 3.png
hiddencamera4u

Post by hiddencamera4u »

Awesome post!!!
modus

Post by modus »

Great Shots! Thanks for Sharing!
I like Candid Boots!
qazwsxedcrfv

Post by qazwsxedcrfv »

Here are some more women in boots. This first girl was waiting behind me in line. I would've let her go in front of me (and done a whole lot more) in exchange for a bootjob from her.
sexy boots.png
These two women were older, but still wearing sexy boots. I should've jerked off all over their boots from behind.
older woman needs cum on her boots.png
older woman in boots.png
qazwsxedcrfv

Post by qazwsxedcrfv »

Here's a sexy lady in boots I saw putting her feet up on the train. Would love for her to sit next to me and put her boots up in my lap. Then she reaches over, unzips my pants, pulls my dick out, and gives me a bootjob until I spray a generous load of boot polish all over her boots.
sexy boots on metro.png
Loveclosedtoe

Post by Loveclosedtoe »

Love the pics of women you’ve worked with. Hope there’s more..