Walmart Findings

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

hamhawk35

Walmart Findings

Post by hamhawk35 »

Maybe its just me, but I always find a bunch of cuties in Walmart whenever I need to get something. Figured I'd share my findings here. If you guys have anything also, feel free to share.

1st set is this mother (right) and daughter (left, also I believe daughter is in college, overheard them talking about college classes)
hamhawk35

Re: Walmart Findings

Post by hamhawk35 »

This one is a bit older but still relevant. Needed to get some lotion and then I ran into this hottie with vans.
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

These women would probably be more open and willing to play compared to some of the others who make us feel like we’re weird but they secretly want to lick the cum of their toes. I’m a Walmart watcher also. They may be crazier than a 2 petered puppy but their toes smell so fucking good
justdaone

Post by justdaone »

I bet those Vans smell amazing
hamhawk35

Post by hamhawk35 »

Score! Went to grab some envelopes and I found this pregnant lady with these platform converse, I had to get a shot of her.
hamhawk35

Post by hamhawk35 »

This other one today completely caught my eye. I was about to leave and I see this woman with these hot sandals and thick thighs. Everyone needs a thick bitch in sandals.