My new girl at work

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

azs

My new girl at work

Post by azs »

Another wonderful day of her in her high heeled glory...
182539 - Copy.jpg
182447 - Copy.jpg
182155 - Copy.jpg
182111 - Copy.jpg
182038 - Copy.jpg
181917 - Copy.jpg
181859 - Copy.jpg
181831 - Copy.jpg
181818 - Copy.jpg
181632 - Copy.jpg
181533 - Copy.jpg
181454 - Copy.jpg
181435 - Copy.jpg
181414 - Copy.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ovebe

Re: My new girl at work

Post by ovebe »

Wow! :)
It seems that she is teasing you, perhaps she knows what you´re up to...
Mattmon

Post by Mattmon »

Dear god I'd never get any work done if I had to see her daily haha. Love the choice in nail polish, very sexy
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Wow sexy
mmn

Post by mmn »

Those mesh sandals are agonizingly sexy.. like someone else commented in your other thread about her I really hope she has them on when she has sex with one of her many lovers..

Does she wear them to / from work or just change into them when she arrives?
azs

Post by azs »

She sometimes comes to work in them, and leaves them on all day. She's come in barefoot, carrying them, and put them in her bag. She wears her flip flops and a couple other pairs of sandals a lot too, and those two pairs of low booties. I don't think she's consciously aware of me being so interested, but there's a chance. I think she's more aware of my interest in her slutty dating life. Her black guy dropped her off at work a couple weeks ago, when she carried in her skyscraper heels that I totally came all over. I casually asked her about her night as she was touching up her makeup. I said something about how she looks like she had one hell of a fun night, and she mentioned something about his rowdy friends. I'm just imagining her being a total fucktoy for a bunch of black guys all night long. I try to get as much info as I can without getting into creepy territory. I want her to stay on with me because she's really good at her job, has the potential to do a lot more for the company, and is just hot as fuck to look at, and listen to during the day.
zazoucoco

Post by zazoucoco »

lucky !!

Do you have pics with flip flop
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

azs wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:10 am She sometimes comes to work in them, and leaves them on all day. She's come in barefoot, carrying them, and put them in her bag. She wears her flip flops and a couple other pairs of sandals a lot too, and those two pairs of low booties. I don't think she's consciously aware of me being so interested, but there's a chance. I think she's more aware of my interest in her slutty dating life. Her black guy dropped her off at work a couple weeks ago, when she carried in her skyscraper heels that I totally came all over. I casually asked her about her night as she was touching up her makeup. I said something about how she looks like she had one hell of a fun night, and she mentioned something about his rowdy friends. I'm just imagining her being a total fucktoy for a bunch of black guys all night long. I try to get as much info as I can without getting into creepy territory. I want her to stay on with me because she's really good at her job, has the potential to do a lot more for the company, and is just hot as fuck to look at, and listen to during the day.
Any new photos?
XchanchillaX

Post by XchanchillaX »

This is so hot please update!
azs

Post by azs »

She's been gone for maternity leave since Christmas. Hopefully she's back to work by the end of March.