Approaching Sexy Feet in Heels on the Street

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

LouieAldofootman

Re: Approaching Sexy Feet in Heels on the Street

Post by LouieAldofootman »

dangeroussail wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:37 pm
LouieAldofootman wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:20 am So I see this women in the mall. I make sure to cross paths in macys.Late 40s high class.. I chat her up telling her that her toes and heels are amazing...I finally get to ask her of I can take some pics....She Says " Sure but you have to kiss them first" I get down an oblige sticking my tongue between her toes... she giggles "that's enough I was only joking you freak" I laugh n tell her they look and smell divine...take these pics...and gave her my number telling her I can finish the rest of her feet if she'd like me to...Screenshot_20210816-141258_Gallery.jpg
I hope this goes further
I don't think she realizes I want to Cinderella her feet trying different pairs of her Heels on my Cock to see which fits her foot and my cock perfectly pumping my cum in her arch and in her toes.. If I get her on the phone I'll start talking really dirty to her....
LouieAldofootman

I am thinking no balls no glory at this point so here goes.. I was at a convenience store playing numbers watching the screens and what would come in... I see this women who I figured to be 70 pull up in a newer Mercedes suv.. She is dressed like she just ran our but designer n clean all the way.. She is in an aisle so I move outside. I see her at the counter buying cigarettes.. here's my in... She walks out I tell her smoking is bad for her she should stop... She tells me "Smoking is disgusting they are for my husband who is also disgusting especially after 46 yrs of being with him he disgusts me more everydayday" I say 46 years what were you 10? She replies "that's sweet of you" she says I'm 66" I tell her how amazing she looks and how sexy her legs and feet are n her husband is lucky
Her:"He's an asshole but he's all I know" I tell her well thats a lovely suv I'd love to just park somewhere and rub her feet.. She thinks for 15vseconds "Why not where to" I tell her to go to a park and park. I GRAB Her foot from the pedal and put the slide on my lap and lick her sole and suck on her toes She starts squirm I grab the other foot and massage them she looks at the headliner bullshitting for a few minutes..
At this point I say fuck it and pull out my cock and rub it on her soles and between her toes..She doesn't even realize what's happening until I pull her hand over n put it around my throbbing cock...She whispers "oh my" "You are really excited aren't you?" I tell her how sexy she is while she strokes my cock awkwardly but still feels nice... "I can't believe I'm doing this I can't go any further"
I assure her I'm ok with what's going on.. she grasps harder... I grab her foot and help her motion a footjob/handjob comb while I lick and sniff her heels...now I'm ready to cum and she's encouraging my fetish at this point probably relieved I didn't need to fuck telling me "I can't wait for you to cum all over my toes" I pull her hand away and put her heel back on her foot..."she asks "Are you finished I really need to get home.." I tell her 2 minutes and stuff my cock in between her Arch and the Heel she helps by holding the heel pulling up n down as I thrust even spitting on her hand and stroking my cock telling me.."Please cum for me you dirty boy Cum over my toes" I bust a thunder nut half in her arch and drip the rest on her toes "goodboy let's get you back" thanks you kinky shoewhore.. as she drops me off I ask her how many pairs of heels she has.."more than your age times 3..." I'd love to see them.. She replies "I'm sure we will cross paths again "
Screenshot_20210816-220040_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210816-220056_Gallery.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LouieAldofootman

Nothing Crazy so far Today... Rejection by the 1st two girls. They looked creeper out.. 3rd Was a woman at the coffee shop in her 40s 50s Very Friendly totally No clue what I wanted.... She let me take some pics.Even taking One of the Heels off allowingme to take a pic of the insideSo I could find them onlinefor my fiance..Mmm..That Leathery Summer must
Screenshot_20210817-135406_Gallery.jpg
. I kept reaching in my pocket for Stuff pulling myself off while photographing...
Screenshot_20210817-135421_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210817-135440_Gallery.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LouieAldofootman

Update Woman from the Mall called she told me she kept thinking of me.. Inviting me over her house. She's wearing these mules and starts with pictures and takes off her shoes OK no more pictures and tells me to jerk off to them while she watches.. I comply.. she the takes the shoes slides them on and puts my cock in her tight pussy I pound her she directs me to kneel behind her standing on a coffee table. I put fuck her ankles exploding Cum all over her Toes...
Screenshot_20210819-000051_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210819-000107_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210819-000122_Gallery.jpg
LouieAldofootman

Screenshot_20210819-000138_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210819-000152_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210819-000204_Gallery.jpg
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Wow. This is awesome
Silly Sniffer Stoner

Post by Silly Sniffer Stoner »

Really good thread keep it up man!
:twisted:
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

How many turn you down? What have their reactions and comment been.
LouieAldofootman

40 percent success for pictures
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Those steve madden heels are too big for her