Shopping in Cum Stained Pumps

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

gfluvsheels6

Re: Shopping in Cum Stained Pumps

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

I love doing the same with my wife going out to dinner with her or down with friends and also seeing or wearing our heels to wear with my come stains on them and even comes into other people I have met up with in life jack off on her shoes while getting off to her pictures. She thinks it's all mine, and it's so on seeing her and them especially if you can slightly notice the stains but most people would never know except people like us and for that it's even better. Never thought about the backlight thing but that's really hot. So whose shoes are you doing these days. Are you still with that same woman from 10 years ago