How to ask girls for shoes in public?

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Sakura83

How to ask girls for shoes in public?

Post by Sakura83 »

Hey my fellow foot lovers so Ive been wondering but how do you yall ask girls in public for their shoes? I was out shopping today I saw this cute girl walking around in black slip on vans and white socks! I felt a bonor rising and I totally would have asked her about her shoes but didnt :( Im not so sure how to approach girls and well not freak them out. If anyone has any pointers shoot your shot please :)
PurserBird

Re: How to ask girls for shoes in public?

Post by PurserBird »

I can't imagine this ending well
Sakura83

Post by Sakura83 »

PurserBird wrote: โ†‘Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:43 pm I can't imagine this ending well
you are quite right๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
PurserBird

Post by PurserBird »

Sakura83 wrote: โ†‘Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:13 pm you are quite right๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
๐Ÿ˜‚ the real problem though is that most girls know what a foot fetish is. I mean, if you have the right price I bet a fair number of girls would sell to you regardless. Or you might get called a creep and have a boyfriend defending his princess ๐Ÿ™„

Point is, youโ€™ll run into trouble sooner or later. But I will fantasize to the goodness youโ€™ll find inbetween.
pink_tongue

Post by pink_tongue »

Completing, making passing comments, having casual conversation with women about their shoes is fairly straightforward, but buying her shoes on the spot...you gotta be one heck of a charming dude for that.
gss145

Post by gss145 »

I remember the story of a dude in the USA who wanted to give females a foot massage and in the store offered to pay for everything in their shopping trolley in return for some footmassage time.
At first sight a 'take it or leave it' deal but many women did not feel comfortable with the offer and when I remember right there was some police involvement at the end of the story. Probably also because of other things he did but my message is that some things you better should not do.
the_nightfox

Post by the_nightfox »

Like the million dollar man says, everybody has a price!
azs

Post by azs »

You must remember, that even though it seems entirely normal, and is an accepted "innocent" notion in your own head, you're treading on very thin ice regarding a stranger in a public place. I don't have my looks to fall back on, so I have developed a sense of humor coupled with an unassuming, easy smile. I've been shot down a thousand times, and always learned from each interaction.

First, as much as you think it may be, direct is only going to work once out of a hundred tries, and will likely have exactly the oppositer effect, because you're immediately starting out sharing your sexual fetish with a woman, or girl, who isn't, for the most part, walking around all day looking at all the guys she interacts with as sexual objects.

Second, that's almost as intimate a topic as her underwear. It's an item usually picked by her, for a specific way it makes her feel and as an integral part of the image she's projecting outward. It's absolutely fine complementing her about her footwear, and getting HER to talk about them, and then, if she chooses to continue engaging with you, using subtle coaxing, gain some info about how she feels about them, and if she's considered moving on without them.

I've had dozens of conversations with women during which some incredibly personal information was shared, and even then, I didn't feel like asking her for her shoes would be appropriate. Even after 14 years in the swing scene, I only have a handful of open minded swingers who can really appreciate my fetish. I have exactly one woman I've asked for her heels, and she's obliged me with three pairs. She actually seemed to enjoy me getting off to her heels, and said it gave her a little thrill knowing I was wacking into the heels she wore while fucking so many guys. (absolute total turn on).

But, remember, I'm talking about a seasoned swinger with no hang-ups, and years of friendship. If you're an absolute charmer, and think you can talk her shoes off her feet, be insanely careful, have a back-out line or two ready, to immediately assure her your intentions aren't harmful, and then an avenue to inconspicuosly disappear. (NEVER RETURN TO THAT LOCATION AGAIN).

Too many things can go sideways with unfamiliar srangers. It might be less odd if you create a female profile on Facebook, and start shopping for shoes there, and then simply state that you're working or in school, and your dad/brother/boyfiend/husband will be out and about, and will pick them up, and pay for them.

These times are scary with Karens on patrol everywhere, ready to scream like the bodysnatchers at the slightest hint of bullshit. Play it safe.
the_nightfox

Post by the_nightfox »

azs wrote: โ†‘Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:51 pm You must remember, that even though it seems entirely normal, and is an accepted "innocent" notion in your own head, you're treading on very thin ice regarding a stranger in a public place. I don't have my looks to fall back on, so I have developed a sense of humor coupled with an unassuming, easy smile. I've been shot down a thousand times, and always learned from each interaction.

First, as much as you think it may be, direct is only going to work once out of a hundred tries, and will likely have exactly the oppositer effect, because you're immediately starting out sharing your sexual fetish with a woman, or girl, who isn't, for the most part, walking around all day looking at all the guys she interacts with as sexual objects.

Second, that's almost as intimate a topic as her underwear. It's an item usually picked by her, for a specific way it makes her feel and as an integral part of the image she's projecting outward. It's absolutely fine complementing her about her footwear, and getting HER to talk about them, and then, if she chooses to continue engaging with you, using subtle coaxing, gain some info about how she feels about them, and if she's considered moving on without them.

I've had dozens of conversations with women during which some incredibly personal information was shared, and even then, I didn't feel like asking her for her shoes would be appropriate. Even after 14 years in the swing scene, I only have a handful of open minded swingers who can really appreciate my fetish. I have exactly one woman I've asked for her heels, and she's obliged me with three pairs. She actually seemed to enjoy me getting off to her heels, and said it gave her a little thrill knowing I was wacking into the heels she wore while fucking so many guys. (absolute total turn on).

But, remember, I'm talking about a seasoned swinger with no hang-ups, and years of friendship. If you're an absolute charmer, and think you can talk her shoes off her feet, be insanely careful, have a back-out line or two ready, to immediately assure her your intentions aren't harmful, and then an avenue to inconspicuosly disappear. (NEVER RETURN TO THAT LOCATION AGAIN).

Too many things can go sideways with unfamiliar srangers. It might be less odd if you create a female profile on Facebook, and start shopping for shoes there, and then simply state that you're working or in school, and your dad/brother/boyfiend/husband will be out and about, and will pick them up, and pay for them.

These times are scary with Karens on patrol everywhere, ready to scream like the bodysnatchers at the slightest hint of bullshit. Play it safe.
Everything said here is absolutely spot on. I've contemplated purchasing shoes from women in public a thousand times, even brainstorming ways I could pull it off, like offering money and having a back up pair of cheap flip flops she can walk away with after the exchange, but have always chickened out. Most times, because of the many reasons posted above.
floplove

Post by floplove »

You would offer to buy her a new pair or 2 to replace her used ones you want . Try it at a store that sells shoes already and you're halfway there. Even a thrift store may be a good place . Seems to be more open minded women shoppers there or could use extra money.