Rate the shoes above you, and say what you'd do with them

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Shoedaddy

Rate the shoes above you, and say what you'd do with them

Post by Shoedaddy »

I'd like to make something that's open to everybody in the group. This is a little game where you look at the post above you, and just give a 1 to 10 rating, and say would you like to do with those shoes or the feet inside them. I always find candid shots and I never know where to put them, and I don't want to make a thread just for one pic that I take somewhere.

So I'll start with these, so a cute girl with the grocery store and I just had to snap a couple of pics of these beauties.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shoelooker

Post by Shoelooker »

Last edited by Shoelooker on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stilettoelover

Re: Rate the shoes above you, and say what you'd do with them

Post by Stilettoelover »

The above 1 is by far a 12 out of 10. Great height, and a nice thin heel. Lovely legs too. I would wait till you start fucking her and when she takes them off id get my cock deep inside them as there still nice and warm from her wearing them.

My gfs work shoes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

Stilettoelover wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:43 am The above 1 is by far a 12 out of 10. Great height, and a nice thin heel. Lovely legs too. I would wait till you start fucking her and when she takes them off id get my cock deep inside them as there still nice and warm from her wearing them.

My gfs work shoes.
Mmmmmmm fuck yes!!! Those open toe pumps are hot!!
Bet you cum fast and hard doing them straight off her feet!! I know I wouldn't last long!!I'd give them more than a 10 for sure!!
Last edited by mflorest3 on Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

Shoedaddy wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:20 pm I'd like to make something that's open to everybody in the group. This is a little game where you look at the post above you, and just give a 1 to 10 rating, and say would you like to do with those shoes or the feet inside them. I always find candid shots and I never know where to put them, and I don't want to make a thread just for one pic that I take somewhere.

So I'll start with these, so a cute girl with the grocery store and I just had to snap a couple of pics of these beauties.
Nice flats bet be a good fuck straight off her feet.
I'd give them a good 9
Shoelooker

Post by Shoelooker »

Last edited by Shoelooker on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
qazwsxedcrfv

Post by qazwsxedcrfv »

I really like tall, low-heeled boots like these, but since it's hard to see any detail in the picture I'll go with 7. I'd rub my cock all up and down the front of the boots, then pull away just before climaxing and spray cum all over them. Then I'd wash the cum off with a nice long piss shower.

Here are some more black boots...what should be done to these? The more graphic, the better.
what_to_do_to_these_boots.png
what_to_do_to_these_boots_sitting.png
what_to_do_to_these_boots_crossed.png
Shoelooker

Post by Shoelooker »

Last edited by Shoelooker on Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
qazwsxedcrfv

Post by qazwsxedcrfv »

Oh wow, thanks for the better view!
louislu

Post by louislu »

Shoedaddy wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:20 pm I'd like to make something that's open to everybody in the group. This is a little game where you look at the post above you, and just give a 1 to 10 rating, and say would you like to do with those shoes or the feet inside them. I always find candid shots and I never know where to put them, and I don't want to make a thread just for one pic that I take somewhere.

...I recognize that cutie girl with the shopping cart, she's a colleague of my wife's
...she lives in Clovis, CA not that far from the airport and very close to the FoodMaxx supermarket
...as a matter of fact, the yellow color of the flip-up child seat of the shopping cart and of the wall is typical to that brand, so the picture must have been taken there :lol: