My whole shoe/slipper/Ugg boot/sneaker collection

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

FlatsFetish

Re: My whole shoe/slipper/Ugg boot/sneaker collection

Post by FlatsFetish »

Flatscrush wrote: ↑Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:18 pm
FlatsFetish wrote: ↑Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:30 am Nice collection! I especially love the flats! πŸ˜‹πŸ˜
What ones are your favorite xxx
Probably the Kalli ones in the very middle or the Dunnes on the bottom right. Those Kallis look a little strained πŸ˜‹πŸ˜
Shoecouplecumcrush

Post by Shoecouplecumcrush »

FlatsFetish wrote: ↑Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:38 am
Flatscrush wrote: ↑Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:18 pm
FlatsFetish wrote: ↑Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:30 am Nice collection! I especially love the flats! πŸ˜‹πŸ˜
What ones are your favorite xxx
Probably the Kalli ones in the very middle or the Dunnes on the bottom right. Those Kallis look a little strained πŸ˜‹πŸ˜
I stained those shoes when I borrowed them for a few days :D :D sorry Chrissy :P
cylan

Post by cylan »

Hi, Flatscrush!
I love your Ugg boots and your ballet slippers! They are so hot and sexy! :D Sheepskin is so soft, and I like the very simple design of Uggs because the foot part is made of a unique piece of sheepskin. And I love your ballet slippers because they fit like a second skin and they highlight the shape of the feet thanks to very thin and very soft leather!
Flatscrush

Post by Flatscrush »

cylan wrote: ↑Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:15 am Hi, Flatscrush!
I love your Ugg boots and your ballet slippers! They are so hot and sexy! :D Sheepskin is so soft, and I like the very simple design of Uggs because the foot part is made of a unique piece of sheepskin. And I love your ballet slippers because they fit like a second skin and they highlight the shape of the feet thanks to very thin and very soft leather!
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Chrissy, tall 5' 8.5", weight 75kg, Black Hair, shoe size 41/42. Used to be Flats and heels crush shop 616 on xxxfetish-media. Love crushing bugs with my shoes :oops:
cylan

Post by cylan »

I wish you will soon post some pics wearing your sexy ballet slippers! :D
solidussnake

Post by solidussnake »

Flatscrush wrote: ↑Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:43 pm Shoe collection updated. A few more pairs added xxx
Can you maybe have your partner cum the toms?
ok1111

Post by ok1111 »

I Love your pink fuzzy slides! Could you please have your partner cum on them? And then maybe you could wear them?
Flatscrush

Post by Flatscrush »

I have some meal worms need crushing. What shoes will I use? Video will be available in catalogue once video is done xxx
Chrissy, tall 5' 8.5", weight 75kg, Black Hair, shoe size 41/42. Used to be Flats and heels crush shop 616 on xxxfetish-media. Love crushing bugs with my shoes :oops:
Flatscrush

Post by Flatscrush »

Shoe collection updated :oops: xxx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sdkfz

Post by sdkfz »

Nice shoes whats on the bottom of your soles at the last pic ?