My whole shoe/slipper/Ugg boot/sneaker collection

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Flatscrush

Re: My whole shoe/slipper/Ugg boot/sneaker collection

Post by Flatscrush »

sdkfz wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:13 am Nice shoes whats on the bottom of your soles at the last pic ?
Snails xx
Chrissy, tall 5' 8.5", weight 75kg, Black Hair, shoe size 41/42. Used to be Flats and heels crush shop 616 on xxxfetish-media. Love crushing bugs with my shoes :oops:
Flatscrush

Post by Flatscrush »

Update on my collection. 😊
Chrissy, tall 5' 8.5", weight 75kg, Black Hair, shoe size 41/42. Used to be Flats and heels crush shop 616 on xxxfetish-media. Love crushing bugs with my shoes :oops:
Flatscrush

Post by Flatscrush »

Not allowed post pics anymore. Link to my shoe collection I will keep adding pics of each pair on my feet, email address below x

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... AKPGX_KpSu

chrissyobxx@yahoo.com
Flatscrush

Post by Flatscrush »

Album here with all my shoes. It's updated daily x https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... AKPGX_KpSu
Shoecouplecumcrush

Post by Shoecouplecumcrush »

My wife was telling me you got new platform Mary Janes Chrissy 😊 can't wait to see them.
Flatscrush

Post by Flatscrush »

Shoecouplecumcrush wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:18 pm My wife was telling me you got new platform Mary Janes Chrissy 😊 can't wait to see them.
Yeah I only tried them on. They're high and sexy I'll post pics soon
Flatscrush

Post by Flatscrush »

Catalogues updated x
Terrisub

Post by Terrisub »

Beautiful collection of shoes and slippers Chrissy!
My favourites would be the ballet slippers or any rubber flip flops.
Flatscrush

Post by Flatscrush »

Terrisub wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:11 pm Beautiful collection of shoes and slippers Chrissy!
My favourites would be the ballet slippers or any rubber flip flops.
I have got a few more new ones since that pic was uploaded, x