Business Lady in Boots

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

bronxxx

Re: Business Lady in Boots

Post by bronxxx »

Love it. Thanks!
It's AdaSweet/AdaGlow from LiveJasmin in my profile picture. Any leads on which cam site I can find her on now will be rewarded.
Boots_Fetish

Post by Boots_Fetish »

TrainerRed wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:45 am I really love that attire. Too bad it looks like that style is fading away…
Yes friend.
I am a ladies high heel and boots fetishist from India. I do wear high heels & boots & have a sizable personal wardrobe.
Nils14

Post by Nils14 »

Boots_Fetish wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 11:37 pm Hello Folks.

I am a boots and High Heels Fetishist from India. I happened to spot this lady at a convention in India, wearing her 6 inch high heel knee stilleto boots. Sharing the pics for all for you.
Hope you all like it. Do share your views on it.
Thank you :D

i love this style and i like to sniff her boots after a long workday