Sore Work Feet in Flats

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

PurserBird

Sore Work Feet in Flats

Post by PurserBird »

This is from a few years ago, but enjoy. A supervisor that used to work by us dressed up for Christmas that year. She is short and at this point was in her early 20's. Kind of a bitch not going to lie but this time she was absolutely wonderful.

She wore these black flats and the entire time kept complaining about how they were digging into her feet. Kept doing little pop offs here and there, but I wasn't ballsy enough to try to capture that on the sales floor. But when she went on break.. I went up there as soon as I could and captured what I could. Unfortunately she didn't do any lengthy shoeplay, but she did pop them off and do a little as shown in the photos below. Pic of her included.

https://imgur.com/a/t5f9fUI

Would have loved to get a whiff... but she doesn't seem to be the type to wear flats normally so I wouldn't have expected much. Nice shoeplay though. She did a lot of heel slipping with some other foam type shoes she usually wore as well.
Mattmon

Re: Sore Work Feet in Flats

Post by Mattmon »

Great pics! Would have loved to get my nose in those flats!
dwang2003

Post by dwang2003 »

wow
PurserBird

Post by PurserBird »

I'll add more information to what happened that day. So we both worked 8 hour shifts, she had started two hours before I did. At this point she had only ever really worn these black work tennis shoes with socks, nothing to write home about. I recall from social media seeing that she used to also wear those moccasins that girls wore a lot back in the early 2010's.

So anyway this particular day was Christmas eve and we were told to dress up if we are able to. I wasn't expecting much but I was happily surprised when I rounded where she was and saw her in those flats. I noticed right away that the backs were crushed a little but I guess I wasn't expecting much since we were primarily standing. Was I wrong, lol.

Every couple of minutes it would happen. A simple little heel pop, quick on and off action. Nothing major but was super nice to see. Could visibly see the redness on the back of her heel. Unfortunately since there were customers around I couldn't do much, certainly no recording or picture taking but also I didn't even have the time to bring it up casually in conversation if I had wanted to. Anyway that continued over and over, quick heel pops here and there. I heard her mention it to others that her feet hurt but not to me directly.. yet.

Eventually we had some downtime and she casually mentioned that her flats were hurting her feet and she wish she had brought different shoes with her. If I were smarter back then I would have tried to take further advantage of this moment but alas I was not and as such let it go. Was hot to listen to. And after that had a few more heel pops. Some were the type where she held down the back of one shoe with the other foot to slide the heel off and others were just the type where she popped it off on it's own.

Anyway, that leads us to break time. Well it wasn't really her break but we had downtime and after several minutes I decided to go to our breakroom to use the restroom and there she was, talking with another clerk who was on break and the breathtaking views were had as shown. I immediately got into position and took those photos. She looked so relieved, I wish I would have gotten her face in a pic but I had to be discrete.

Afterwards we talked a bit and she once again mentioned that her feet were hurting a lot. I actually let her go home early because of that, hopefully she appreciated it
dwang2003

Post by dwang2003 »

wow