Dedicated to my South African friends and Cousins Feet

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Insertcock

Re: Dedicated to my South African friends and Cousins Feet

Post by Insertcock »

And one for the boots lovers this is my model and selling feet pics
Screenshot_20210530_194315.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Will fark your wife, gf, sister or cousins UK size 3 heels and flats :shock: My profile pic is a former SA foot Slut
snapcase

Post by snapcase »

Great material bro, thx a lot.
Insertcock

Post by Insertcock »

Pleasure bro here's another of my friend she's such a turn on with her feet Wana cum her toes and heels, oh she sells customs hey HMU if u want her fj clips or Wana buy her shoes or want custom wank pics for your pleasure
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Will fark your wife, gf, sister or cousins UK size 3 heels and flats :shock: My profile pic is a former SA foot Slut
Insertcock

Post by Insertcock »

More updated of this gorgeous feet she's selling her shoes too for your warm cum to fill them while watching her feet
IMG-20210601-WA0015.jpg
Insertcock

Post by Insertcock »

And my bud of all time :P selling her worn shoes
Insertcock

Post by Insertcock »

Fukin cousin made me wank
3afe6ffb-0dbe-44af-b069-19f0cf90c2b3.jpg
6d0007b7-8eff-4efc-9816-ec0ffcb5a310.jpg
Insertcock

Post by Insertcock »

More of my cuz
dr peep toe

Post by dr peep toe »

This is a great thread pm me I'm from cape Town would like to purchase some shoes
Insertcock

Post by Insertcock »

Cape Town got talent bro
Insertcock

Post by Insertcock »

dr peep toe wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:24 pm This is a great thread pm me I'm from cape Town would like to purchase some shoes
right on it bro