Are they a turnon

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Turnon and more images of her

Yay
80%
Nay
20%

Total votes: 160

Insertcock

Re: Are they a turnon

Post by Insertcock »

Dedicated a topic alone to some SA foot sluts all my friends and cousins and will be updating daily

https://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewt ... 17&t=83268
Will fark your wife, gf, sister or cousins UK size 3 heels and flats :shock: My profile pic is a former SA foot Slut
Insertcock

Post by Insertcock »

Wana screw my models shoes and feet? Her shoes are for sale unfortunately SA only as she will courier it to you with pics and vids of her in them or i can send them to you after i blast it some more times :) her insta handle is @berrysweetfeet01 get following
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Will fark your wife, gf, sister or cousins UK size 3 heels and flats :shock: My profile pic is a former SA foot Slut
tommyhotpants

Post by tommyhotpants »

Shame I'm not in South Africa I would love to fuck the life out of those heels.
Insertcock

Post by Insertcock »

Yeah bro gna have more fun with them I'll post pics
Insertcock

Post by Insertcock »

A nice update of another dedicate 51 yr old a mother to my friend :D why she sends these to a dedicate group I duno but happy wanking
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
snapcase

Post by snapcase »

Dam, I will cream them the whole day.... Thx bro, you made my day
Insertcock

Post by Insertcock »

No stress bro wank it off here's more of one of my foot slut friends
tommyhotpants

Post by tommyhotpants »

Insertcock wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 4:25 am A nice update of another dedicate 51 yr old a mother to my friend :D why she sends these to a dedicate group I duno but happy wanking
I'm so horny for her milf feet I want to fuck her heels while she watches and offers a helping hand or foot! 😈
Insertcock

Post by Insertcock »

tommyhotpants wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 1:02 pm
Insertcock wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 4:25 am A nice update of another dedicate 51 yr old a mother to my friend :D why she sends these to a dedicate group I duno but happy wanking
I'm so horny for her milf feet I want to fuck her heels while she watches and offers a helping hand or foot! 😈
bro I literally Wana fuck her feet here's my friends feet again these are no BS pics it's real people I know and are friends with that helps feed the fetish
22886047_1955664118036112_5653213256462385302_n.jpg
23130738_1955664184702772_1992027235827444873_n.jpg
keira in wellies

Post by keira in wellies »

yummmmmmm....wanna fuck those slutty milf arches....and cum those strappy heels...what a slut :)