Candid High Heels Video - HALL OF FAME

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Loubsonmycock

Re: Candid High Heels Video - HALL OF FAME

Post by Loubsonmycock »

Didn’t work
Samvoetjes

Post by Samvoetjes »

Hello Mr Gabor, i was searching on the internet and i found Gaborgirlstube, im a big heels and feet fan from Amsterdam, and i make also candids sometimes. i would love to be a part of this great community. I hope you have a invite code for me so i can join the website. i also send a e mail on the website, but i didnt hear anything, hope to hear from you.

Thank you
mr_gabor

Post by mr_gabor »

Samvoetjes wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:48 pm Hello Mr Gabor, i was searching on the internet and i found Gaborgirlstube, im a big heels and feet fan from Amsterdam, and i make also candids sometimes. i would love to be a part of this great community. I hope you have a invite code for me so i can join the website. i also send a e mail on the website, but i didnt hear anything, hope to hear from you.

Thank you
hi Sam, i think you now already member of GGT - if not PM me
Gaborgirlstube - the Home of Candid Sexy Legs and Feet in High Heels

Ash

Post by Ash »

Hi mr_gabor,

how does it work? I really would like to register on GG Tube and share some videos of candid heels. Do you have some code for me?

Many thanks,
Ash
Retfgg

Post by Retfgg »

Hi there same here big fan would like to sell some very cute cute cute ones really, it s been a few years I couldn't register on the website

Also if there are any other websites I don't know please share so I can post on it

Thaknks guys
Have a good one
supertramp

Post by supertramp »

Hi mr_gabor,

Would you be kind enough to share new invitation/registration codes? Thanks 😊
Retfgg

Post by Retfgg »

I would like to add pics and vies to this hall of fame
Retfgg

Post by Retfgg »

Here you have a hint
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.