Church gilf

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

azs

Church gilf

Post by azs »

I've known this woman for years. She's constantly in heels, with different types of hose, tights and lots of skirts to show off her phenomenal gams. She has three insanely hot daughters my age, but I lust after her.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wifey-heels

Re: Church gilf

Post by wifey-heels »

I find it interesting on how short her skirt is for her age and being at church. So hot though to me. Maybe not to others but I'm picking up what you're putting down
hiddencamera

Post by hiddencamera »

My friend, you are absolutely killing me with these mature church candids. I cant get enough!
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

Mmmmmmm....i want to slowly un-zip those sexy booties and slide them off of her yummy mature feet....all while holding them up to my face so that I can take in her mature , nylon foot smell !!!
Oh yes, that would be fantastic !!!!
dwang2003

Post by dwang2003 »

wow
slingbacks77

Post by slingbacks77 »

her legs are fantastic.

Not only would I love to bury my cock in her shoes and nylons, I'd love to bury my cock in her.
strykerone

Post by strykerone »

I’d fuck that Gilf bitch stooped bruv, I’d fuck her in her holes while holding her boot to my nose while I cum inside the cunt. Cum on her face, and make a total cummy mess in her boot. Just to make a point & I wouldn’t give a fuck. I want to see more of this bitch.
Last edited by strykerone on Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

Wow my what I’d do for those boots nylons and gams if fuck the shit out of her and her grand daughter
wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

had any chance to semll her shoes ?