wife heels and legs

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

poul14758

Re: wife heels and legs

Post by poul14758 »

One of the best sandals and outfit i ever seen before! She great tast for heels! :)

quote=a7aca post_id=1027349 time=1583104081 user_id=26327]
mrtickles wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:22 am Wow !!!!!!
Such a sexy woman !!!! I love seeing her in nylons......and crotchless nylons to boot!!!!
I wish I could at the club that the two of you go to. I would cum all over her nylon feet...then see her dance with cum drenched nylons.
I would love to hear about and see your wife's legs and shoes being used as a cum dumpster by a group of guys at the club.
Now that would be very hot indeed!!!!!!!
Please , can we see more pics of her sexy feet in nylons !!
Thanks
HI, my wife loves the tease and denial game with her "slaves" she loves the jerk me and sees that the other guys die in envy about it. sometimes she let the guys cum her heels but the price is high some ball crushing or hand crushing is the price to pay for the pleasure ...
here you have some shot from Saturday night with her elegant pleaser sandals. hope you like it. let your cum floow over her heels :twisted:
[/quote]
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

Would also love to sniff the soft, padded inserts of her heels after she’s been in them for a few hours.
Must smell yummy..!!..😛
a7aca

Post by a7aca »

a7aca

Post by a7aca »

a7aca wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:39 pm .
a7aca

Post by a7aca »

poul14758 wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:54 am One of the best sandals and outfit i ever seen before! She great tast for heels! :)

quote=a7aca post_id=1027349 time=1583104081 user_id=26327]
mrtickles wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:22 am Wow !!!!!!
Such a sexy woman !!!! I love seeing her in nylons......and crotchless nylons to boot!!!!
I wish I could at the club that the two of you go to. I would cum all over her nylon feet...then see her dance with cum drenched nylons.
I would love to hear about and see your wife's legs and shoes being used as a cum dumpster by a group of guys at the club.
Now that would be very hot indeed!!!!!!!
Please , can we see more pics of her sexy feet in nylons !!
Thanks
[/quote]