My incredible sister-in-law

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

nico0071998

Re: My incredible sister-in-law

Post by nico0071998 »

So hot
turniertrottel

Post by turniertrottel »

lucky guy
jak0b

Post by jak0b »

I like her tight jeans (on the sofa). They look sexy with her brown boots.
wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

she has perfect legs :) woow. is she married ? and another question, have you had any chance to smell her shoes / boots ?
dwang2003

Post by dwang2003 »

wow,!
wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

my friend, you must smell those boots :)they belong to a perfect legged beauty :D
Nils14

Post by Nils14 »

azs wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:34 pm I married the youngest of three sisters. My oldest sis-in-law isn't much to write home about., but the middle one is a 5'1" firecracker. She loves fashion, and spends on clothes like it's going out of style. She loves skirts and dresses, and wears heels and heeled boots often. Being that her sexy little feet are size 7.5, her heels are rarely more than about 3", but she can rock them. I've been managing to capture a few of her here and there. I love her legs, and had the chance to get some closeups of her tights and boots during Christmas lunch. I had a hard on throughout most of lunch, just watching her legs in those tights.

hast du schonmal an ihren stiefeln gerochen?