Shopping at Target

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

azs

Shopping at Target

Post by azs »

Heels and hose at Target. The sound of her heels on the hard floor are like music to my ears.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mr_gabor

Re: Shopping at Target

Post by mr_gabor »

Great set - you did a video too ??
Gaborgirlstube - the Home of Candid Sexy Legs and Feet in High Heels

Dom

Post by Dom »

Wow, great shots.
azs

Post by azs »

mr_gabor wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:35 pm Great set - you did a video too ??
I have a video in a few parts. I'm editing them to make them viewable. A few segments have more shirt than subject, and a couple have so much noise from my hand near the mic, that it hurts your ears. I'm posting them as I do them to our profile on www.xhamster.com. Our profile is alnjenswing. The video of the dental office lady is going to be up there eventually. There are parts of our conversation I'd like to keep private, so I might cut the audio from it, depending on how I can edit it.
Heellover43

Post by Heellover43 »

i can not find your nick on xhamster
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

I cant find it either
I bet those hosed soles and toes are perfectly damp from being worn. What a sexy woman
sh03s

Post by sh03s »

azs wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:27 am
mr_gabor wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:35 pm Great set - you did a video too ??
I have a video in a few parts. I'm editing them to make them viewable. A few segments have more shirt than subject, and a couple have so much noise from my hand near the mic, that it hurts your ears. I'm posting them as I do them to our profile on www.xhamster.com. Our profile is alnjenswing. The video of the dental office lady is going to be up there eventually. There are parts of our conversation I'd like to keep private, so I might cut the audio from it, depending on how I can edit it.
I found it. You’re a couple? Any chance of the wife trying on other women’s shoes?
azs

Post by azs »

We've talked about sharing pics of her, but not wearing another woman's shoes. She's not too fond of her pics being out there. I'll try to convince her to give it a go. We have a resale shop near us that has some pretty nice stuff from time to time. She wears a ten and it's tough to find gently worn stuff in her size. Don't give up the ship, I'll see if she's game.
sh03s

Post by sh03s »

No, not pre owned. Would she “try on” another woman’s shoes?
shoetime88

Post by shoetime88 »

Great work!