Car dealer waiting room

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

azs

Car dealer waiting room

Post by azs »

This woman is one of the sales managers at a local dealership. I've leased 6 cars through them over the past few years, and brought my parents there for two more, so I'm on friendly terms with almost everyone on staff. This lady is a knockout. Slender with a love of high heels. She seems to know the effect she has on men so she kind of goes a little towards a trashy appearance, but she's hot as hell. I have several sets of her, but I have to find them, so here are these from this summer.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
feetkiss

Re: Car dealer waiting room

Post by feetkiss »

Very sexy!
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

Incredible legs. Quality post again from you. Please continue to share these wonderful candids with us if you can. Did you get some pictures of her in full?
azs

Post by azs »

Sheepdawg wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:25 am Incredible legs. Quality post again from you. Please continue to share these wonderful candids with us if you can. Did you get some pictures of her in full?
Not in that outfit. But I have others, and as I scale them down to fit the forum size limits, I'll post them.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

azs wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:25 am
Sheepdawg wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:25 am Incredible legs. Quality post again from you. Please continue to share these wonderful candids with us if you can. Did you get some pictures of her in full?
Not in that outfit. But I have others, and as I scale them down to fit the forum size limits, I'll post them.
Would love to see them! Please feel free to do so whenever you have time. She's really stunning, and I'm going to jerk off watching her tonight.
AlfieHart

Post by AlfieHart »

Sexy as fuck them high heels.
dwang2003

Post by dwang2003 »

I'll buy a car!!
LoveTheShoesmell

Post by LoveTheShoesmell »

wow!