Let's talk about d'orsay flats

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Dixon2006

Let's talk about d'orsay flats

Post by Dixon2006 »

The d´orsay flats are shoes are shoes that have medium coverage and a very clean and stylized cut. And maybe you wonder what's up with that and well, I want to do an analysis.
Every time I go out I see women wearing Dorsay flat shoes and most of them wear Dorsay flat shoes with straps. That means that the d´orsay flats will soon stretch and the feet will fall off those shoes. Because I tell you this good, I will tell you my experience.

Of all the women I saw with d´orsay flats:
Most had straps.
Those who did not have their feet fell off the flats.

In conclusion, dorsay flats are not reliable. And I love it, they are my favorite shoes. I get happy to see a woman with those shoes but no straps. The d´orsay flats without straps are beautiful and I hope to find a girl with those shoes and they are loose.
Screenshot_20190727-131430.png
Screenshot_20191016-173951.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Slingfan

Re: Let's talk about d'orsay flats

Post by Slingfan »

I agree. I’ve bought d’orsay flats for my girlfriend’s and bought them for myself and the common trend is though they may stay on to begin with they eventually all stretch out and begin to slip off badly. Pictured is one of my ex’s in a pair and also me in a pair. Both to begin with stayed on then one shoe began to pop then the second and the more either of us wore them the floppier they became. It gets to the point they both ended up like flip flops.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dixon2006

Post by Dixon2006 »

Slingfan wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:54 pm I agree. I’ve bought d’orsay flats for my girlfriend’s and bought them for myself and the common trend is though they may stay on to begin with they eventually all stretch out and begin to slip off badly. Pictured is one of my ex’s in a pair and also me in a pair. Both to begin with stayed on then one shoe began to pop then the second and the more either of us wore them the floppier they became. It gets to the point they both ended up like flip flops.
Man, how lucky you are, I hope someday I have a girlfriend like yours to wear dorsay shoes. By the way, the first photo you showed is of a girl?
Slingfan

Post by Slingfan »

Dixon2006 wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:15 pm
Slingfan wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:54 pm I agree. I’ve bought d’orsay flats for my girlfriend’s and bought them for myself and the common trend is though they may stay on to begin with they eventually all stretch out and begin to slip off badly. Pictured is one of my ex’s in a pair and also me in a pair. Both to begin with stayed on then one shoe began to pop then the second and the more either of us wore them the floppier they became. It gets to the point they both ended up like flip flops.
Man, how lucky you are, I hope someday I have a girlfriend like yours to wear dorsay shoes. By the way, the first photo you showed is of a girl?
Yes I was lucky. She went overseas for work though so we had to split. But good memories. The first photo is of me wearing mine. I have the same problem.
dwang2003

Post by dwang2003 »

Sexy for heel popping!