I chickened out! Retro dressed woman

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Paying4College

I chickened out! Retro dressed woman

Post by Paying4College »

Her retro peter pan collar sweater caught my eye, and her shoes. I was trying to thing of a good segway to get her shoes....

Told her "I love your outfit, has a nice Stringer Things/80's retro vibe to it". She said thanks, they had an early Halloween party at work today.

And then walked off. Alot of days, you can't win them all.

Still kicking myself for not really asking her what I wanted, which is why I always carry $100 in my wallet all the time.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CoreyLJ

Re: I chickened out! Retro dressed woman

Post by CoreyLJ »

Paying4College wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:02 am Her retro peter pan collar sweater caught my eye, and her shoes. I was trying to thing of a good segway to get her shoes....

Told her "I love your outfit, has a nice Stringer Things/80's retro vibe to it". She said thanks, they had an early Halloween party at work today.

Still kicking myself for not really asking her what I wanted, which is why I always carry $100 in my wallet all the time.
Wow, I LOVE that loafer-pump style, there's a bit of a comeback here in Australia. Good on you for giving a compliment, even if it didn't include her pretty shoes.
What did you want for the $100... her shoes? That would be awesome, especially if they were old and well worn.
----------------------------------------------------
Ballet flats with pretty bows: Rule!
billie900

Post by billie900 »

CoreyLJ wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:51 pm
Paying4College wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:02 am Her retro peter pan collar sweater caught my eye, and her shoes. I was trying to thing of a good segway to get her shoes....

Wow, I LOVE that loafer-pump style, there's a bit of a comeback here in Australia. Good on you for giving a compliment, even if it didn't include her pretty shoes.
What did you want for the $100... her shoes? That would be awesome, especially if they were old and well worn.
where in oz are you ?
billie900

Post by billie900 »

where in oz are you ?
CoreyLJ

Post by CoreyLJ »

billie900 wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:02 am

where in oz are you ?
Sydney
----------------------------------------------------
Ballet flats with pretty bows: Rule!
dwang2003

Post by dwang2003 »

wow