Gym manager

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Paulco818

Gym manager

Post by Paulco818 »

My first post with pictures for you to enjoy. Back story - I go to a local gym where I know the staff and sometimes have access to there staff room , there is as gym manager who works there who always wears the same heels day in day out but I’ve seen her finish shift and put the shoes away. A friend works behind the desk with her and dropped in conversation she was away for over a week on holiday ,
Immediately I thought about her sweaty shoes , I managed to get to her drawer alone which was unlocked and boom ! Amazing find , took these home for a few days , the smell was out of this world and look at the toe prints. Had a play with them but no cum pics .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dwang2003

Re: Gym manager

Post by dwang2003 »

Wow!!! What they smell like? What's she look like?
floxxi

Post by floxxi »

can see her? or feet
dwang2003

Post by dwang2003 »

dang