At the supermarket this morning

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

louislu

At the supermarket this morning

Post by louislu »

...while waiting in the fast lane at the supermarket this morning, she was there... behind me, with her very sexy strapped ankles, she's in her 50's, a mega giga tera peta body, so I felt the urgency in my pants to take some souvenirs :mrgreen:

_sandals04.jpg
_sandals01.jpg
_sandals02.jpg
_sandals03.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
modus

Re: At the supermarket this morning

Post by modus »

Great Shots!
Thanks for sharing!
dwang2003

Post by dwang2003 »

wow
louislu

Post by louislu »

dwang2003 wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:59 amwow
...I said the same to myself :D
missinglisaleather

Post by missinglisaleather »

Honestly at that point I would just do some small talk, ask her where something is, take a couple more pictures, maybe get her distracted or laugh and smile, and then make sure I get one last picture of her in them in another aisle or something.
louislu

Post by louislu »

missinglisaleather wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:20 pm Honestly at that point I would just do some small talk, ask her where something is, take a couple more pictures, maybe get her distracted or laugh and smile, and then make sure I get one last picture of her in them in another aisle or something.
...like this one series of a retiree caught at the supermarket? 🤗 😂

...I love the happy end 🥰

...I was browsing down the aisle when this woman below grabbed my attention

gg__sp01.jpg

...something caught my sight, thought it was her boots and her black thighs

gg__sp02.jpg

...I think she reminded me a sexy retiree I met with her husband at night in a parking lot buried in the forest, in a dark night, so I started following her

gg__sp03.jpg

...as I was following her in her journey through the supermarket, I saw what I thought was the top of a pair of stockings, was not sure though but very intrigued

gg__sp04.jpg

...so I kept following her, feeling the bone she was starting to give me, how dare could she do her groceries in stockings

gg__sp05.jpg

...so I came close

gg__sp06.jpg

...closer

gg__sp07.jpg

...and closer

gg__sp08.jpg

...I came very close

gg__sp09.jpg

...wanted to find out exactly what she was wearing

gg__sp10.jpg

...seems I was right

gg__sp11.jpg

...damn right, the slut was wearing stockings at the supermarket, indeed

gg__sp12.jpg

...I followed her until she left the supermarket
...then I put myself right after her exiting the place on the escalator belt
...I had time to catch her on video from which I extracted that picture below

gg_Instantané - 1.jpg

...such a slut 😍
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
missinglisaleather

Post by missinglisaleather »

Wow, I feel like towards the end you were playing with fire and could’ve gotten caught! Wish those heels were higher too but nice job on the angles, how did you get all the way down to boot level without looking suspicious?
louislu

Post by louislu »

missinglisaleather wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:54 am Wow, I feel like towards the end you were playing with fire and could’ve gotten caught! Wish those heels were higher too but nice job on the angles, how did you get all the way down to boot level without looking suspicious?
...one tip is to anticipate the trajectory of your target and wait for her to come close, this way there is no chance she may suspect anything because you're not the one moving

...the other tip is that I use a mobile app that takes pictures and videos in an incognito mode, that is there is nothing in the screen unlike the standard photo applications. It doesn't take long to jump over the learning curve to take pictures without eye control.

...the tip to get down to boot level is to master the tips above plus pulling a tiny rolling cart with some items in it which we can use as as many excuses to get down and reorganize while capturing our target without looking in her directions but merely using our peripheral vision.
Lulinek90

Post by Lulinek90 »

Super
deckelsmouk

Post by deckelsmouk »

louislu wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:33 am ...while waiting in the fast lane at the supermarket this morning, she was there... behind me, with her very sexy strapped ankles, she's in her 50's, a mega giga tera peta body, so I felt the urgency in my pants to take some souvenirs :mrgreen:

I'm with you. Makes one hard by seeing such heels and feet and legs. And if the body fits ........ hard to keep cool