Milf at store wearing same wedges of friends mom i came in PICS!!!

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Wedgetoeprints

Milf at store wearing same wedges of friends mom i came in PICS!!!

Post by Wedgetoeprints »

Saw this milf with these sexy wedges on when i was out. The thing that makes it even more hot is that i fucked and came on my friends mom shoes that were the exact same shoe! She even wore them hours later with my cum in them! I knew i had to get some close ups of this womans i saw at the store.
Here are pics of the wedges I fucked and came in of my friends mom and she wears them hours later!
1d_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
2d_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
Here is the sexy milf at the store with the exact same wedges but different color! I knew i had to get some close up shots!!!!
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kik same as username
brewfan8

Re: Milf at store wearing same wedges of friends mom i came in PICS!!!

Post by brewfan8 »

I know someone who has these but in a different color