My mother's feet and heels

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Sheepdawg

My mother's feet and heels

Post by Sheepdawg »

Thought I would never feel like this. But here it goes.

So my mother was going to sell some of her shoes and clothes on a site like eBay, but she didn't know how to upload the pictures there and stuff like that. So she asked me to help her. I told her ofcourse I could help. I told her to email me all the pictures of the stuff she had for sale, and that I would take care of everything. She did.

But what I didn't expect, was that she took pictures of her wearing her heels. I couldn't help myself, but I really got hard seeing her brown feet in heels. Ofcourse I've seen her feet and shoes before, but I have never got hard like this before. Because she's my mother! But I don't know what happened to me this time. I actually jerked off to pictures of her feet earlier today, and I was fantasizing about my own mother giving me a footjob!

Has something like this ever happened to you?
Here are the pictures she sent to me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
brewfan8

Re: My mother's feet and heels

Post by brewfan8 »

I love the 1st pair
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
her horny mules

Post by her horny mules »

OH my god,
i think you go crazy.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

her horny mules wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 3:17 am OH my god,
i think you go crazy.
Why? Here's some more...
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

These two in leather are my favourite...remember that day very well. We were at my aunt, and when we were about to leave my aunt took some pics of my mom with my two cousins.
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

She needs to be tied up and tickle fucked for a long, long time!
The thought of her tasty feet in my face is getting me so hard!!
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

mrtickles wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 2:58 pm She needs to be tied up and tickle fucked for a long, long time!
The thought of her tasty feet in my face is getting me so hard!!
It's weird but it actually turns me on that you would like to fuck my mom. Glad you enjoy her old Indian feet. Here's some more shoes she wants to sell. My mom always wears sandals or slippers when she's home. And these have she worn for many years.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

These are not the pair of sandals that she's selling, these are another pair, but here is what she looks like wearing them.
flatlover99

s

Post by flatlover99 »

s
Last edited by flatlover99 on Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.