My mother's feet and heels

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

wifey-heels

Re: My mother's feet and heels

Post by wifey-heels »

I get the unknown feelings about her moving on.
I do however love seeing your posts on here. She's a very desirable woman with very sexy taste. Thank you for Sharing with us. Her feet and heels have made us all shoot some pretty hard cumshots. Hang in there my friend!
Pheromonefanatic

Post by Pheromonefanatic »

Amazing thread, great load in her shoes you did would you try to get a photo of her wearing the cummed heels.
Texxx

Post by Texxx »

Glasses on mom always. Always.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

Veez007 wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:51 pm
Sheepdawg wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:54 pm My mom just uploaded these pumps for sale.
Would love to cum all over her foot and heels. Very sexy
That really turns me on. That you would cum over my mother's feet and shoes... thank you brother. I'm glad you like this.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

Wedgetoeprints wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:15 am Very sexy with and without glasses. I'd love for her to suck dick while making a mess all over her tits! Very hot pics of your mom! Keep it up, I love this thread.
Wow, that's such a turn on brother. Wow... I promise I'll try to keep this thread alive and post pictures of her and give updates about my moms life.

You know, ever since I started to get turned on by my mom, I wondered if she is the type of woman that likes to give blowjobs. Or if she swallows. I guess the only person that knows is my father. But man, with her thick lips, I can only imagine how good it would feel to have them wrapped around a cock.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

wifey-heels wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:11 pm I get the unknown feelings about her moving on.
I do however love seeing your posts on here. She's a very desirable woman with very sexy taste. Thank you for Sharing with us. Her feet and heels have made us all shoot some pretty hard cumshots. Hang in there my friend!
What do you mean that you have an unknown feeling about her moving on? I'm glad you find her attractive and I appreciate your comment. It's really a turn on for me knowing that people look at pictures of my own mom and masturbate. Thank you.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

Pheromonefanatic wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 1:32 pm Amazing thread, great load in her shoes you did would you try to get a photo of her wearing the cummed heels.
Thank you. It was one of my best jerk off moments ever. I came almost instantly. I am glad you liked it, I'll try to post pictures of her wearing them. The only problem is that I don't live near my mom, so that makes it more difficult for me to take pictures of her wearing them. But I'll try my very best when I visit her.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

Texxx wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:06 am Glasses on mom always. Always.
Okay I try to post more pictures of her in glasses for you. Thank you for your comment appreciate it.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

My mom uploaded these new pictures on her Instagram yesterday. Man I wish I lived with her now! If only I had these feelings for her when I was younger and living with her...I would sniff inside her shoes all day! Or stand close to my parents bedroom and jerk off, listening to her moaning while my dad was fucking her.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wedgetoeprints

Post by Wedgetoeprints »

Wow.... She looks like such a milf in those pics. I'd love to see candids of your mom wearing shoes next time you're over, or possibly cum in more. Can you find any panties or bras of hers as well!
Kik same as username