My mother's feet and heels

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

mflorest3

Re: My mother's feet and heels

Post by mflorest3 »

Sheepdawg wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:01 am It finally happened. I cummed inside my moms shoes. And I was nervous as hell. This is what happened and I'll try to keep it short.

I needed to print out some papers so I went to my moms house. She was happy to see me, but she was in a hurry because she was going to pick up my brother from the airport that day. That's the reason I chose to visit her that day, because I knew she was leaving the house for an hour or so. And my dad was working late as usual at the office.

Anyway, as soon as she left the house, I started to go through some of her shoes. I didn't actually have a lot of time, because the airport is not that far away. I found a pair wellworn shiny pumps and went upstairs to the office. I first hesitated, but then I felt that I must do it now when I had the chance. I went to my moms bedroom and took some of her lotion, and started jerking my cock. It was such a turn on. I closed my eyes and fantasized about my mom in different ways. Everything from her giving me a shoejob, to being in a gangbang with my friends , wearing these shoes that I was about to cum on. And I did cum, almost instantly. I unloaded in her shoe while I was almost screaming. Afterwards, I cleaned up some of my cum, I'll say 80 percent of it...because I really dont want to ruin my relationship with my mom or family. I went downstairs, and put the shoes where they were and I started to print out my papers. 20 minutes later my mom and brother came home, and we had dinner together.
I took some really bad, shaky pictures of her shoes because I didn't have much time to concentrate, but here they are.
So I read this whole thread and had to go back and comment on these pics..Man that's a lot of cum I'm those heels!! I'd I had a chance I would have blown a massive load like that too...Glad you got to do it!
Insertcock

Post by Insertcock »

Glad u fuked her heels man I'd fantasize about her blowing me too
Will fark your wife, gf, sister or cousins UK size 3 heels and flats :shock: My profile pic is a former SA foot Slut
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

I do hope that he’s still around.
I got so hard looking at his mother and her super sexy body and feet!!!
I would nibble her toes for hours!!
eroticabductor

Post by eroticabductor »

Your mom is so damn hot and her feet and heels are delicious looking. I’d love to smell her shoes and lick her feet. What’s your moms IG account? I’d love to stalk her pics and find some of her feet.
Nils14

Post by Nils14 »

Sheepdawg wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:40 pm My mom uploaded these new pictures on her Instagram yesterday. Man I wish I lived with her now! If only I had these feelings for her when I was younger and living with her...I would sniff inside her shoes all day! Or stand close to my parents bedroom and jerk off, listening to her moaning while my dad was fucking her.

perfect boots. they are smelly? do you also have separate photos of this boots for me please?:) (i hope for a directnote )
Nils14

Post by Nils14 »

Sheepdawg wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:40 pm Here's a new picture of my mom, she uploaded it on her Instagram yesterday.

i really like to drink champangner out of her smelly boots
Wiley194489

Post by Wiley194489 »

I would fuck you mom until she screamed in those boots omg
Flowchecker1

Post by Flowchecker1 »

Your mom is such a fucking tease. She'd get a nice rough treatment.
ofcbran

Post by ofcbran »

Rip sheepdawg i just read through all this, ill pass the torch brother us mommy shoe cummers must unite!
shomp

Post by shomp »

How do u think your mom would re act if she caught u jerking off with her shoes?