A hot lady friends shoes

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Rickleg

A hot lady friends shoes

Post by Rickleg »

I have a friend, she is 25 and extremely sexy. Has quite a bit of tattoos and is the girl everyone would try to leave the bar with for sure. She is about 5'5", tan, and dark hair. We live in a warm place and it's warm year round so I've only ever seen her in a couple pairs of flip flops and never thought she had much else. Well recently she need help finishing some flooring at her house. I obliged and went over there. She has caught me peeking at her feet before but doesn't seem to mind. I get in the room to start the flooring, and I can smell a very familiar and sexy smell, feet and leather. I was alone, so I opened the cabinet next to me and my heart dropped and I got a huge lump in my throat. Lots of really sexy flip flops with very nice toe prints. I began to dig through the stack a bit and found this one particular pair that smelled amazing and the leather was extremely soft. I tried to resist temptation, but couldn't help myself and then I struck gold. The tastiest flat leather riding boots I've ever seen. I smelled them and gave them a lick, and knew something had to be done about this golden opportunity. I could t take the boots because it would be too noticeable. So I grabbed the flip flops, stuffed them in my pants. And went home for a bit. My heart was literally beating out of my chest all the way home. When I got there I went straight to the bedroom and locked the door. I put one to my face and inhaled deeply and it felt like electricity was flowing through my body. I started to fuck one, as the other was to my face, and I could feel an eruption coming soon. I threw them both on the bed and filled the toe prints with cum and spread it around. I went back to her place, put them back and everything was fine. Then the craziest thing happened. She came in, opened the cabinet, graded them and slipped them on. She said "oh they're kind of sticky, I must have something on my feet." I almost came again right there. I partly think she knows, but another part of me says she is oblivious. I have pictures of them, and when I figure out how to post them I will😉
FlatsFetish

Re: A hot lady friends shoes

Post by FlatsFetish »

Can't wait to see them. Take a pic of the boots too. Does she have any flats?
dwang2003

Post by dwang2003 »

Wow!!!
Rickleg

Post by Rickleg »

No flats. I haven't had the opportunity since and she has a new bf. I'm hoping for a chance soon because she's hardly home and the work needs finishing.
dwang2003

Post by dwang2003 »

wow