What brand and name are these boots?

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

marxman

What brand and name are these boots?

Post by marxman »

Hey there, Shoesession. Longtime lurker here. I'm a boot fetishist just like the rest of you on here.

These are candids from about a year and a half ago. I've fantasized what it would be like to fuck the straps (while the girls are still wearing them, mind you) or to thrust my dick between the two shafts.

My dick aches to finally release all over those boots. Slight problem with that though: I have no idea what brand or model name they are.

Alternate view (yes, the flash went off, I almost got caught, I said that it was just my flashlight)
Another view
And another
Potato-quality external view
(Edit: I believe that these are Bongo Gales.)

These ones, too. (Edit: these are JustFab Karly boots. Found the name and a pair for sale.)
Last edited by marxman on Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
TrainerRed

Re: What brand and name are these boots?

Post by TrainerRed »

May I ask who’s boots were these? A friend, a classmate?
Flipflopsandboots

Post by Flipflopsandboots »

Usually on the bottom of the sole or inside the boots they have the brand name of the shoe!
marxman

Post by marxman »

TrainerRed wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 3:38 pm May I ask who’s boots were these? A friend, a classmate?
Classmate at the time. It's been a few years so not anymore.
marxman

Post by marxman »

Flipflopsandboots wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 5:39 am Usually on the bottom of the sole or inside the boots they have the brand name of the shoe!
Not like I can go back in time to ask them what brand they are...
TrainerRed

Post by TrainerRed »

I'm not sure if this helps but try typing "knee riding boots lace" on google images and you might something similar...