My boss ( updated) many new pictures

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Sheepdawg

Re: My boss ( updated) many new pictures

Post by Sheepdawg »

albers1 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:08 am
Sheepdawg wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:01 am Today during a meeting, I made sure that I sat next to my boss. But a coworker noticed it, and he actually asked me afterwards, why I was rushing to take the seat next to my boss. " Are you looking for a promotion or are you just horny for our boss "? he said. I kind of panicked inside, but I acted like normal and told him no way, I just wanted to grab a good seat before they were all taken.
This gave me a headsup, I have to try to be more careful about taking pictures and being close to my boss.

Anyway, here are some candids from today. Not the best, and no shoe candids this time, but still. Hope you'll find these to your liking.
man the feels. the goddamn feels. beside the shoe cumming action i may read that you have real feels for her. idk if ur workplace condemn relationships between employees. but anw try to make a move ,man. confess your feels bro. maybe it turns into sth good. wish you the best and keep us updated.

your thread is rrally special man. never saw so many candids of a woman
Thank you for your comment. Yea, i guess it's not a lie that I am very attracted to her. I've actually thought many times about what would happen if I told her that i like her. I dont know what to do honestly. It would be an awkward situation for me if all my co workers knew that I'm into her. The worst thing that could happen, is that she will feel uncomfortable and I'll ruin my relationship with her. But also, the best thing would be that she appreciate that I told her about my feelings for her, and that we started dating eachother in secret. But that's only a fantasy. Let see what happens in the future.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

justdaone wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:42 pm Those are some great photos. I wouldn’t worry too much as the coworker may have just been a smart ass. But definitely don’t ruin the good thing you have going.
Thank you! Glad you liked them. I'll try my best to take more and better pictures of her.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

stiefeltraeger wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:21 am perfect pics, and no matter depending her age. Would burry my cock in her but while she stands here. With each stroke she will loose the contact to the floor and i take her on her boobs to pretend her from falling over
Wow, that's hot. I would do the same thing :)
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

basdas wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:24 pm You wouldn't happen to be swedish? :)
No, I'm Danish. Why?
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

Some new candies from today
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

Two more
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Brevelyn

Post by Brevelyn »

Sheepdawg wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:38 am
albers1 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:08 am
Sheepdawg wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:01 am Today during a meeting, I made sure that I sat next to my boss. But a coworker noticed it, and he actually asked me afterwards, why I was rushing to take the seat next to my boss. " Are you looking for a promotion or are you just horny for our boss "? he said. I kind of panicked inside, but I acted like normal and told him no way, I just wanted to grab a good seat before they were all taken.
This gave me a headsup, I have to try to be more careful about taking pictures and being close to my boss.

Anyway, here are some candids from today. Not the best, and no shoe candids this time, but still. Hope you'll find these to your liking.
man the feels. the goddamn feels. beside the shoe cumming action i may read that you have real feels for her. idk if ur workplace condemn relationships between employees. but anw try to make a move ,man. confess your feels bro. maybe it turns into sth good. wish you the best and keep us updated.

your thread is rrally special man. never saw so many candids of a woman
Thank you for your comment. Yea, i guess it's not a lie that I am very attracted to her. I've actually thought many times about what would happen if I told her that i like her. I dont know what to do honestly. It would be an awkward situation for me if all my co workers knew that I'm into her. The worst thing that could happen, is that she will feel uncomfortable and I'll ruin my relationship with her. But also, the best thing would be that she appreciate that I told her about my feelings for her, and that we started dating eachother in secret. But that's only a fantasy. Let see what happens in the future.
Unfortunately she will likely be the "forbidden fruit" as long as you both work there.
1. She likely won't jeopardize her position or authority, especially if she has time or a pension invested.
2. It would create an awkward position at the workplace for both of you.
3. Even if her boyfriend is an unappreciative jerk, that doesn't flatter her, she's stayed with him, which should tell you something.
4. There's probably some lengthy HR memp that can be used to separate or reassign one of you.

I'm currently in a similar situation with an admin assistant at work. There has always been an attraction between us. I directly worked with her for 6 months, and the tension and hormones almost ran wild more than once. She brings in her new shoes to show me, and has even worn specific heels or boots, just for me. (A week after reassignment, she lamented that she missed me and had no one to appreciate her shoes.) The attraction is still there, but we can't act on it. It's not worth the grief.
As soon as I'm "off the books", it's game on. All those pent-up emotions will finally be able to be released. Until then, I have to be content with what I have.
Brevelyn

Post by Brevelyn »

]
Last edited by Brevelyn on Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
basdas

Post by basdas »

Just the pictures somewhat gave away that you are from a northern country :D I'm from Finland myself
Essexdude16

Post by Essexdude16 »

Wheres the high heels