My boss ( updated) many new pictures

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Nils14

Re: My boss ( updated)

Post by Nils14 »

MarcHeels wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:02 pm I would of mind to sniff them black high heels & or she shoe gagged me

A shoegag would be good*_*
Shoechef914

Re: My boss ( updated) many new pictures

Post by Shoechef914 »

Can you get a pic of her bare feet?
mflorest3

Re: My boss ( updated)

Post by mflorest3 »

Sheepdawg wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:09 am Today was one of the most luckiest days for me at my work. I work at a warehouse, and sometimes we do have nightshifts. My boss working hours are 95 percent during the day time and she stays mostly in the office, but sometimes she leaves the office and comes down and work with us. We are mostly men, and everyone gets so happy ( and horny) the days she is with us. We do have special work clothes at my job because it's a warehouse. But when my boss is in her office she wears normal clothes and sometimes heels.

Anyway, this is what happened. Yesterday when i had the nightshift, i went to the office building to print out some papers. My bosses room is always locked when she isn't there, but this time it was open! I saw that the door wasn't closed all the way! So I went in her room, and i saw a pair of black suede pumps under her desk. I have seen her wearing them before. But i was so nervous, because i didn't want to get caught. In worst case I could loose my job if anyone saw me. But i was too excited! I always wanted to know what her shoe's tasted like and now I had my chance. Especially when they were soooo worn! I decided to take just one shoe, because i could fit it inside the pocket of my work jacket. If I took both of them, people could notice that i had something in my pocket. I then took her shoe inside the toilet, and started to take a better look at it. It was really well-worn. She must have had these for a long time because she shape of the shoe was deformed. And the smell was fantastic. They smelled really good. But one thing that really was amazing and i have never experienced this before, was the taste! They were very salty! I licked the inside clean of all the sweat and I think i even swallowed some dirt from inside of her shoes.
And then, just when I took my cock out and started fucking her shoe, my colleague called me! They were wondering where I was and why it took so long for me to print out some papers. That ruined everything! I had to leave. I had no choice, so I took her shoe and put it back in her office, and i left the door open like it was. Even though I couldn't cum inside her shoe,atleast i licked them clean. That was more than i could ever imagine i would do. So iam thankful anyway. Hope i will see her wearing them again soon, i must take some pictures of her in them. But here's some pictures.
Mmmmmmmm just finished reading this I wouldn't have lasted that long those pumps are very hot!! Bet if you had more time you would have flooded them in cum!!
wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

i cant believe how i missed that topic, but this had been so good... your 51 year old MILF boss is so gorgeous, she is beautiful and looks so sympathetic.

If i had a boss like her, i would do whatever she wants and never ever make her angry :)
Bandolinohaze

Post by Bandolinohaze »

Maybe someday..he'll be back.This has been a fun topic.His boss reminds me some of friends of my wife or relatives of mine. I worked nights too, as security, no less. I never crushed on a particular co worker..but loved the shoes left under desks
zaleran

Post by zaleran »

I enjoyed this thread. Thank you.
goat

Post by goat »

Need some more updates! I'm hooked on her!
spacey-stacy

Post by spacey-stacy »

I made this for you. Hope you like it
Screen Shot 2021-10-08 at 1.10.31 PM copy.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
albers1

Post by albers1 »

spacey-stacy wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:41 am I made this for you. Hope you like it

Screen Shot 2021-10-08 at 1.10.31 PM copy.png
holy mother if.. :mrgreen: how did u manage to take such pic with her feet?!?! tell us the story plz!!!
:arrow: Deutsches Sub-Forum (Shoesession-Schwesterforum)

:arrow: erome.com

:arrow: MY TOPICS

:arrow: :!: FREE TRIBUTES (under my conditions) :!: kik me : thereal_albers1
heelsup1

Post by heelsup1 »

your boss is hot