My boss ( updated) many new pictures

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

justdaone

Re: My boss ( updated) many new pictures

Post by justdaone »

I was wondering. The work shoes she wears in the warehouse, does she keep those in her office? With socks?
sh03s

Post by sh03s »

Been a while...
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

Brevelyn wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:45 pm
Sheepdawg wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:38 am
albers1 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:08 am
Sheepdawg wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:01 am Today during a meeting, I made sure that I sat next to my boss. But a coworker noticed it, and he actually asked me afterwards, why I was rushing to take the seat next to my boss. " Are you looking for a promotion or are you just horny for our boss "? he said. I kind of panicked inside, but I acted like normal and told him no way, I just wanted to grab a good seat before they were all taken.
This gave me a headsup, I have to try to be more careful about taking pictures and being close to my boss.

Anyway, here are some candids from today. Not the best, and no shoe candids this time, but still. Hope you'll find these to your liking.
man the feels. the goddamn feels. beside the shoe cumming action i may read that you have real feels for her. idk if ur workplace condemn relationships between employees. but anw try to make a move ,man. confess your feels bro. maybe it turns into sth good. wish you the best and keep us updated.

your thread is rrally special man. never saw so many candids of a woman
Thank you for your comment. Yea, i guess it's not a lie that I am very attracted to her. I've actually thought many times about what would happen if I told her that i like her. I dont know what to do honestly. It would be an awkward situation for me if all my co workers knew that I'm into her. The worst thing that could happen, is that she will feel uncomfortable and I'll ruin my relationship with her. But also, the best thing would be that she appreciate that I told her about my feelings for her, and that we started dating eachother in secret. But that's only a fantasy. Let see what happens in the future.
Unfortunately she will likely be the "forbidden fruit" as long as you both work there.
1. She likely won't jeopardize her position or authority, especially if she has time or a pension invested.
2. It would create an awkward position at the workplace for both of you.
3. Even if her boyfriend is an unappreciative jerk, that doesn't flatter her, she's stayed with him, which should tell you something.
4. There's probably some lengthy HR memp that can be used to separate or reassign one of you.

I'm currently in a similar situation with an admin assistant at work. There has always been an attraction between us. I directly worked with her for 6 months, and the tension and hormones almost ran wild more than once. She brings in her new shoes to show me, and has even worn specific heels or boots, just for me. (A week after reassignment, she lamented that she missed me and had no one to appreciate her shoes.) The attraction is still there, but we can't act on it. It's not worth the grief.
As soon as I'm "off the books", it's game on. All those pent-up emotions will finally be able to be released. Until then, I have to be content with what I have.
Thank you for your input. Really appreciate it. And I agree, she is the "forbidden" fruit. The last thing I want is to ruin our relationship. And you know, most guys at my job are very childish when it comes to women because it's a male dominated job. Some of them have little or no class. If they knew that I have these feelings for my boss, or if they saw me taking candids of her, they would have made my life miserable. Even If wouldn't get fired, I couldn't stand working there with all the rumours.. I think that the best thing for me to do is just keep taking candids of her, and keep being nice to her, and keep my fantasies for myself. And I just someday, something would happen. You have no idea how crazy iam for her, and she is more than twice my age! Anyway, lets see what happens.

Wow! So you're saying, that your co worker wears shoes for you and one day, when it's the right time, you'll get to be with her? That sounds amazing! That's exactly how I wish my boss and my relationship were! How crazy is this ... you should definitely let us know what happens.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

Essexdude16 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:11 am Wheres the high heels
Haven't seen her wearing them because she's been working with us.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

justdaone wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:51 pm I was wondering. The work shoes she wears in the warehouse, does she keep those in her office? With socks?
No, her work shoes along with her work clothes are in her locker. We have both mens and women's locker rooms at my job. So before we start our shift, everyone changes their normal clothes to the work clothes. If she works in the office, she wouldn't change her clothes and she would be walking around in her office with her normal clothes.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

sh03s wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:51 am Been a while...
Updated now brother!
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

Haven't updated for a while, sorry for that!

Here's some closeups from last month. No shoe pics this time, sorry. But man I could jerk off watching her face all day long.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

Some more
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

One more
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

A lot more