New Admissions Director Michaela

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Lytra7

Re: New Admissions Director Michaela

Post by Lytra7 »

Wow she is stunning. Can't wait to see more!
Lytra7

Post by Lytra7 »

Any updates on this stunning beauty?
thedevilx69

Post by thedevilx69 »

no pics
Brevelyn

Post by Brevelyn »

pvcguy01 wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:42 am My company just hired Michaela, a lovely young girl in her mid twenties as admissions director. I had the pleasure of seeing her at our staff meeting earlier in the week and noticed she was a looker, tall, young and with a great pair of legs.

She came in to my room yesterday for a quick meeting wearing these amazing heels. As soon as I saw them I had a hard time concentrating on anything else but how perfect she looked in them, not to mention I have never seen heels quite like this. I quickly grabbed my phone, hit the video record button and carefully held the phone so I could capture her. This was a very exciting and dangerous play but it came out as some of my best candid work to date!

I held the phone close to my side and angled it down at her heels while we chatted briefly. We crouched down together to get a look at some of the materials I was showing her in my room and I positioned my phone on the floor and captured some super close up floor level shots of her in these sexy heels.

Michaela came back in today and was wearing another pair of stunning blue snakeskin 4" heels. Her visit was brief so I was unable to grab more content. However, I think this is going to be a very nice thread! Enjoy!
What happened to the crazy sexy pics?
Has she worn anything else worth noting ?
dwang2003

Post by dwang2003 »

Dead post
Brevelyn

Post by Brevelyn »

Lwcumdry wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:27 pm Amazing. More please
Apparently so.
Last activity for the OP was 1/17.
Disappointing, as those pics were HOT !!
dwang2003

Post by dwang2003 »

photos?
Loveclosedtoe

Post by Loveclosedtoe »

This thread is from 2018! Don’t be surprised the photos have been deleted! Though if the OP is still out there - I too would like to see :P
LightsOut2

Post by LightsOut2 »

pvcguy01 wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:42 am My company just hired Michaela, a lovely young girl in her mid twenties as admissions director. I had the pleasure of seeing her at our staff meeting earlier in the week and noticed she was a looker, tall, young and with a great pair of legs.

She came in to my room yesterday for a quick meeting wearing these amazing heels. As soon as I saw them I had a hard time concentrating on anything else but how perfect she looked in them, not to mention I have never seen heels quite like this. I quickly grabbed my phone, hit the video record button and carefully held the phone so I could capture her. This was a very exciting and dangerous play but it came out as some of my best candid work to date!

I held the phone close to my side and angled it down at her heels while we chatted briefly. We crouched down together to get a look at some of the materials I was showing her in my room and I positioned my phone on the floor and captured some super close up floor level shots of her in these sexy heels.

Michaela came back in today and was wearing another pair of stunning blue snakeskin 4" heels. Her visit was brief so I was unable to grab more content. However, I think this is going to be a very nice thread! Enjoy!
pvcguy01, if you see this, could you reupload the pictures?