My 200 lbs.+ co-worker likes to wear sexy high heels

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoehorn701

Re: My 200 lbs.+ co-worker likes to wear sexy high heels

Post by shoehorn701 »

Original poster... Think it's silly that you won't look her way or give her attention because of other people in the office. Think that's fucked up. She may be a gem! May make your fantasies a reality. May be a really great person. Fuck what other ppl think!
Point taken............perhaps i was overly exaggerating to highlight my point that the mere introduction of a pair of heels can in my eyes turn an ordinary lady into a vision of lust!!
vs190108-009.jpg
vs190108-008.jpg
vs190108-007.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

nice! very sexy
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

shoehorn701 wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:32 pm
Original poster... Think it's silly that you won't look her way or give her attention because of other people in the office. Think that's fucked up. She may be a gem! May make your fantasies a reality. May be a really great person. Fuck what other ppl think!
Point taken............perhaps i was overly exaggerating to highlight my point that the mere introduction of a pair of heels can in my eyes turn an ordinary lady into a vision of lust!!

vs190108-009.jpgvs190108-008.jpgvs190108-007.jpg
She is extremely sexy! She has a great body, and she dresses just right for her shape. Those stockings and heels are to die for, I'd date her :D
jhon

Post by jhon »

mmm very hot dress and legs :oops: :oops: :oops: :twisted:
carcomp59

Post by carcomp59 »

Good morning everyone
Had an all day play date yesterday with my BBW friend, all I'll say is this BBW is absolutely crazy and will absolutely do anything. I know she has other guys over during the week and remnants of her Saturday night encounter were still there, but it didn't bug me one bit. She does have quite a few heels, but her wearing flat sandals is ok.

R-
Brevelyn

Post by Brevelyn »

I took some effort, but I got one of the women to model her heels. Not a coworker, but more of a business associate. She doesn't have many, due to an ankle injury, and a preference of boots.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
carcomp59

Post by carcomp59 »

Working in another state for a few months, I miss my 200 lbs + encounters. I think of her often....
carcomp59

Post by carcomp59 »

Have a meet up in a few hours with my BBW. I haven't been in town in 4 months so she claims she has quite the treat for me. I'm suspecting I'll have sloppy leftovers, but that's ok. We'll see....
floxxi

Post by floxxi »

do you cum her shoe?
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

carcomp59 wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:18 pm Have a meet up in a few hours with my BBW. I haven't been in town in 4 months so she claims she has quite the treat for me. I'm suspecting I'll have sloppy leftovers, but that's ok. We'll see....
cant wait to hear what happens