Anybody else get turn on by flat boots / riding boots in public?

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

MrBoots

Anybody else get turn on by flat boots / riding boots in public?

Post by MrBoots »

Seem like everywhere you go now you'll find a woman wearing these flat / riding boots. The more I see them the more I get turn on by them. They grab my attention easily since I love boots. I love seeing them with tight jeans or yoga pants but I was wondering if anybody else feel the same. Here is a few pics.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by MrBoots on Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pappasmurf

Re: Anybody else get turn on by flat boots / riding boots in public?

Post by Pappasmurf »

I love riding boots and knee high boots
keira in wellies

Post by keira in wellies »

i love them....but not really those in the pics (not a great example to be honest)
Deisy CD

Post by Deisy CD »

Yes i do!!! Great pics!

Deisy
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

Uhhhhh......Yea? They basically own my life.. viewtopic.php?t=40051

Post by 001 »

I like the brown ones with the suede section at the back.
owlman

Post by owlman »

I live in an area with lots of riding stables and I see lots of women wearing riding boots, and a lot of women who don't ride but wear riding style boots. My wife has lots of pairs of boots, she has proper riding boots and a pair of riding style fashion boots, she doesn't wear tall heels much lately, she prefers flats or a low block heel. In my local pub there are lots of women wearing boots, sometimes it's hard not to let the wife see me having a sneaky look at them, but she'll wear most types of boots for me. recently I bought her some tall black patent boots, I thought they looked really sexy, she thought they looked too slutty to wear outside, however she wears them quite often now, either for outdoor sex sessions, or for just going down to the pub .
MrBoots

Post by MrBoots »

Nice glad I'm not the only one. I ran into this hot babe today wearing these boots and tight jeans. She gave me a hard one just looking at her shopping
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MrBoots

Post by MrBoots »

Another cutie in those boots
turniertrottel

Post by turniertrottel »

sexy photos with hot boots!