Anybody else get turn on by flat boots / riding boots in public?

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

qazwsxedcrfv

Re: Anybody else get turn on by flat boots / riding boots in public?

Post by qazwsxedcrfv »

Since all the pictures were taken down, DM me if you want to see or trade boot pictures.
bootlover1990

Post by bootlover1990 »

I wonder why the pics were taken down?
fuckboot

Post by fuckboot »

Love all those boots...
bootlover1990

Post by bootlover1990 »

Hopefully we can revive this thread this upcoming season. I miss seeing posts on here.
Ridingbootlover1

Post by Ridingbootlover1 »

I love women wearing ridingboots in public.
My wife wears her rubber Aigle ridingboots for beach walks and around shops if we on a weekend away break. She has even worn cum covered ridingboots on several public walks. Very horny
FlatKneeHigh

Post by FlatKneeHigh »

Rubber riding boots get me so hot
showjumper112

Post by showjumper112 »

owlman wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:02 am I live in an area with lots of riding stables and I see lots of women wearing riding boots, and a lot of women who don't ride but wear riding style boots. My wife has lots of pairs of boots, she has proper riding boots and a pair of riding style fashion boots, she doesn't wear tall heels much lately, she prefers flats or a low block heel. In my local pub there are lots of women wearing boots, sometimes it's hard not to let the wife see me having a sneaky look at them, but she'll wear most types of boots for me. recently I bought her some tall black patent boots, I thought they looked really sexy, she thought they looked too slutty to wear outside, however she wears them quite often now, either for outdoor sex sessions, or for just going down to the pub .
Girls in horse riding stuff is my favourite thing. Where I live it’s quite rural so I see lots of horse riding hotties. I love to see the, take off their long riding boots and change at the end of their ride.