I followed my high school teacher and captioned her boots

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

osa3

I followed my high school teacher and captioned her boots

Post by osa3 »

So on this day I follwed my high school teacher from school for next 100 meters and take a few shoots, she has amazing leather boots, I would really like to know which model is that?

She was very strict in high school, especially on me so I needed to be careful when going behind her, not so great photos but it is what it is, I would love to find some better camera then my bullshit on iPhone 4, something that would be hidden like clock or pen so she can't caught me even if she would turn around and look who is behind her.

Do you like it guys? I was in love with 4 years in HS having her as a teacher and she got me into teacher and boot fetish and that's why I'm here. Now, spring is coming pretty soon and I suppose she would start to go in school in high heels and skirts fast.

8)

wizardoz

Re: I followed my high school teacher and captioned her boot

Post by wizardoz »

that's great ... so she is the heroin of your life :) would you share more about that "queen" ? photos of her body, face, maybe shoes or feet ? some info about her height, measurements etc ? anything from her ?
osa3

Post by osa3 »

Sure she is queen for me, I always liked older women then me, she was pretty dominant as a teacher, my school was technical so mostly boys and there were a lot of bad pupils in my class but she was the boss without any questions. From the first day in high school when I saw her I knew that her personality is strict and dominant, she is just perfect for this job, always in skirts, ofxord high heels, pantyhose, glasses, the only thing that is missing is some whip for naughty boys. :D

About measurments I think she told me that she is 178 cm and 70 kg, and in heels (depending on which pair) between 185-190 cm. Looks pretty dominant in the highest one, especially in skirt and pantyhose.

She looks 10 times better then on photos, but for me stilly sexy.
Here are some pictures of her in high heels, flats, skirt, pantyhose...

Image Image Image Image Image
wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

she is a very sexy lady... I wonder how those boots and shoes smell after a long day of disciplining ? :) must be smelling wonderful, oh for a few seconds I felt the warmness inside her boots...wonderful..please more from her, my friend... thanks
osa3

Post by osa3 »

wizardoz wrote:she is a very sexy lady... I wonder how those boots and shoes smell after a long day of disciplining ? :) must be smelling wonderful, oh for a few seconds I felt the warmness inside her boots...wonderful..please more from her, my friend... thanks
I don't have anymore pictures, sorry.

Maybe when spring & summer come I hope I could take some more pictures of her, hopefeully in skirt and heels.
Lilbbman

Post by Lilbbman »

Can't seem to see the pictures :cry:
osa3

Post by osa3 »

Lilbbman wrote:Can't seem to see the pictures :cry:
How's that so? I see, wizzardoz see...
osa3

Re: I followed my high school teacher and captioned her boots

Post by osa3 »

Hi everyone, here is she in flats and leggings.

osa3

Post by osa3 »

Is it possible to somehow recover all these links that expired?
wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

yeap the links are dead, dude