Myleene Klass.

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Toe Cleavage1

Re: Myleene Klass.

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Hello everyone, been awhile but I'm back with a few more Klass pics.
I've been prioritising working on more and more shoe worship with my wife, she has finally come round to accepting that I'm a dirty kinky bastard! :lol: Check it out on the 'Off topic silliness' section or at this link viewtopic.php?f=9&t=68413

But now onto Miss Klass. She's wearing some fine heels here and as I've already mentioned and a few of us have discussed, she doesn't normally step out in heels that are deeply creased or scuffed or dirty. I bet she buys shoes that she knows has a material sturdy enough to wear slowly, but these shoes look to be wearing in nicely with creases where her toes end and the empty pointy space begins. Of course, she hasn't been seen in them much since, if at all. She really needs to understand that to look good she has to look dirty, not in a unwashed way but a little wear and tear on her shoes will get her far more attention than immaculate looking shoes.
Men love women in heels, a lot are too insecure to admit it openly and will often ridicule those who are open about it, but we all know differently. Don't we, guys and girls?
The pics:
Harambe (5).jpg
Harambe (13).jpg
Harambe (23).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
billie900

Post by billie900 »

she has some stunning heels , toe cleavage and sexy arches that mak me so hot
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

billie900 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:13 am she has some stunning heels , toe cleavage and sexy arches that mak me so hot
And she knows it. I bet she wears them during sex.
billie900

Post by billie900 »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:09 pm
billie900 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:13 am she has some stunning heels , toe cleavage and sexy arches that mak me so hot
And she knows it. I bet she wears them during sex.
she has too dont she ?
keira in wellies

Post by keira in wellies »

the attention seeking cum slut is at it again
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
billie900

Post by billie900 »

keira in wellies wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:08 am the attention seeking cum slut is at it again
mmmm pity she aint in heels here
gerzt20

Post by gerzt20 »

keira in wellies

Post by keira in wellies »

bootslut

and wank time for me :)
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Myleene Klass is a woman that dresses sexy and knows she is sexy. The proof is here folks.
klass1.jpg
klass2.jpg
klass3.jpg
billie900

Post by billie900 »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:53 pm Myleene Klass is a woman that dresses sexy and knows she is sexy. The proof is here folks.

klass1.jpgklass2.jpgklass3.jpg
oh those heels and long trousers are incredible , so farking hot , defo gonna av a stroke to her pics , thanks