Young girls in Heels...and Dresses (pick your favorite)

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

keira in wellies

Re: Young girls in Heels...and Dresses (pick your favorite)

Post by keira in wellies »

oh my goodness me...what an update

They are all fithy cum loving prick teasers

but this one takes the biscuit...

look at those cum to bed and fuck me like a dirty whore eyes...see would do anything to please

look at those legs...drip my cum on those cock teasing legs

that arch...wanna fuck that arch so bad ...oh my god...gonna cum for her so hard
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
haenh123

Post by haenh123 »

Show off those feet ladies!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
haenh123

Post by haenh123 »

Maddie's feet got me going today. Would love to see some duct tape wrapped around her ankles in all of those shoes
Insertcock

Post by Insertcock »

keira in wellies wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:06 am
Jaydude69 wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:20 pm Which ones are your favourite?
These 2 cum sluts

red skirt - omg - leave that skirt on you dirty little whore and take my loads on it...i will gladly lick it off if you like....bet she is filth in bed

Blue skirt - wants some cock - 2 ankle bracelets - filthy attention seeking little slut -great arse and those legs are cum worthy....love to wank all over them ...bet she leaves the slutty mules on in bed for her lovers like a good little whore. Want to kneel behind her and empty my load into her mules and on her soles as she heelpop's them. Bet she has had that done before.
jeez and here I just Wana cum over the last ones feet and heels :mrgreen: that's quite a detailed passion right there
Will fark your wife, gf, sister or cousins UK size 3 heels and flats :shock: My profile pic is a former SA foot Slut
keira in wellies

Post by keira in wellies »

Insertcock wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:32 pm jeez and here I just Wana cum over the last ones feet and heels :mrgreen: that's quite a detailed passion right there
you can join me as we wank all over her feet and shoes...cant stop wanking over it....she is well worthy of my detailed passion :)
Insertcock

Post by Insertcock »

keira in wellies wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:01 am
Insertcock wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:32 pm jeez and here I just Wana cum over the last ones feet and heels :mrgreen: that's quite a detailed passion right there
you can join me as we wank all over her feet and shoes...cant stop wanking over it....she is well worthy of my detailed passion :)
I'd most probably end up hardcore fukin her feet and then spitting on her soles after I'm done 😂
Will fark your wife, gf, sister or cousins UK size 3 heels and flats :shock: My profile pic is a former SA foot Slut
uglysluts

Post by uglysluts »

enjoy
Jaydude69

Post by Jaydude69 »

keira in wellies wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:26 am
They are all fithy cum loving prick teasers
You’re absolutely right. The only way to describe sluts like that is a bunch of prick teasers ;) I’m sure more than a few of them have had their heels loaded up by a horny friend, coworker or maybe even a relative

Some new hot sluts to get you wanking over today. Let me know which ones you like the best and why. I think I have a pretty good guess on the few most will choose :twisted:
Jaydude69

Post by Jaydude69 »

Round 2 of new heel sluts. These little tarts are practically begging for a hot load in their sexy heels
Jaydude69

Post by Jaydude69 »

New year, new sluts in heels :twisted:

Let me know which ones you like the most and why