Feet on seats

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Lennoxx255

Re: Feet on seats

Post by Lennoxx255 »

Really Great how you discover all these cool train scenes ! Thank you very much for sharing :D
oops1

Post by oops1 »

Last edited by oops1 on Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ilbasagow

Post by ilbasagow »

Yes, absolutely. The first two videos are just awesome!
breadcrush

Post by breadcrush »

Its sexy yes because it's not respectful to other people but the girls don't care. Look very nice and sexy. In live iam Not like this Art but in pictures is sexy. Maybe the girl is very hot then is ok in Live too :))))
johnny123

Post by johnny123 »

kossak

Post by kossak »

I thought it's the end of the youtube good movies but I found two brilliants
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20JuN1Y0PJI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MEMmsIX2V0

the third one is also good because of the dirty boots. But I'm not sure if it is woman or man because of the mask :/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7ltCd_1YLc
Lennoxx255

Post by Lennoxx255 »

@kossak
You're right, the clips are brilliant ! Many Thanks for the links :D
The third clip I guess it's a girl because she has feminine features (make-up) and also I think a guy wouldn't wear this kind of boots.

These YouTube matches still are a mystery for me: just a few weeks ago I tried various combinations of ''shoes feet on seats'' and none of the 3 clips above were shown.
So I'm glad that you had more luck to find these great videos.
keira in wellies

Post by keira in wellies »

pretty little French tease seen recently on holiday

Had a lovely couple of wanks when got back to my accommodation over her.....love the short jeans-and sexy ankles showing ....she also had an arse to die for :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Actressfeetfucker

Post by Actressfeetfucker »

This Girl friend of mine from Ukraine has sexy feet I’ve been cumming to her feet for a long time! :P follow her on ig @zefirka.mm she sells feet pics just message her :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.