Feet on seats

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

johannordpol

Re: Feet on seats

Post by johannordpol »

Okay - thanks a lot for all your thoughts. Interesting to see that for many of you the kink/fetish seems to have a similar origin.
johnny123 wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 12:37 pm In the terms of girls you have opportunity to know in person, if the girl had moral to don't do it I personally never encouraged to put her feet up.
Of course I'd love to see it but also felt guilty to damage their integrity just for my pleasure.
And yeah, I like the authenticity too.
I wouldn't feel guilty if she's doing it for me. Especially, as it's not that big of a deal for many people (they don't even notice that they're doing it or that it's such a bad thing to do)...for us it's a big deal obviously. However, I wouldn't like the fact that she's only doing it for me and not because it's her way of doing it. At the same time my obsession for girls with feet on the seat is quite high so it's really hard not to talk about it and to "miss the opportunity of seeing the girl I love doing it".

As we seem to be quite similar with that fetish and it's origin, I have to ask if anyone else is also crazy about girls leaning/sitting on (especially strangers) cars. It's kinda the same origin that I love the "bad girl" gesture and the possibility that something gets damaged (I'm not that much into car trampling though). If anyone has the same obsession, do you know a similar forum/thread for things like that?

I'm really sorry to distract from the main topic here, I'm gonna stop now :wink:
johnny123

Post by johnny123 »

johannordpol wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 10:28 pm I wouldn't feel guilty if she's doing it for me. Especially, as it's not that big of a deal for many people (they don't even notice that they're doing it or that it's such a bad thing to do)...for us it's a big deal obviously. However, I wouldn't like the fact that she's only doing it for me and not because it's her way of doing it. At the same time my obsession for girls with feet on the seat is quite high so it's really hard not to talk about it and to "miss the opportunity of seeing the girl I love doing it".
For girls doing it naturally you rather need to encounter them on train or a bus. But it can be tricky...
Did you have any observations on public transport on your own? Maybe took any photos?

What kind of shoes you prefer for them to wear when they're putting their feet up?
Stewy0310

Post by Stewy0310 »

I love on general when girl damage smth. Especially feet on seats and when they step with shoes on bed or furniture. As well as girls sittibg on cars. But its impossible to find anything like this
Lennoxx255

Post by Lennoxx255 »

johannordpol wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:42 pm Also - have you ever asked yourself where the kink comes from? Is it just the "bad girl" behavior we find sexy or is it because we like trains (I do and I did a lot more when I was a kid) and they're kinda "bad to the trains" by making the seats dirty?
For me, the main thing is that the girls naturally put their shoes on seats, no matter if it's in train, bus, library or else.
Yes, I like this kind of arrogant & disrespectful behavior, especially when the girls don't care about if other people are around them... and maybe someone gets dirty clothes from the dust of their shoe soles.
johnny123 wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 12:37 pm But I like the most when a girl who looks nice and polite does it - the one you wouldn't expect such behaviur from
Me too :wink: It's this kind of contrast when, for example, an elegant businesswoman suddenly puts her dusty boots on the seat.

Travelling in trains & busses obviously is the best opportunity to see feet-on-seats, but some years ago I had an exciting experience at the cinema:
A few rows in front of me sat a group of girls, all with their sneakers on the backs of the empty chairs in front of them.
As some people moved through the rows to find their seats the girls put their feet down.
Shortly before the movie started, two younger boys took place directly in front of the girls and I was very curious if they would put up their shoes again... and yes, they did !
During the bright scenes in the film I could see that all girls had their sneakers back up, not caring if their dirty soles would touch the boys heads (it seemed they didn't notice the shoes behind their heads).

I'm always looking for similar clips where girls have their feet on the backs of chairs although someone is sitting there, very difficult.
johannordpol

Post by johannordpol »

johnny123 wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 2:44 am For girls doing it naturally you rather need to encounter them on train or a bus. But it can be tricky...
Did you have any observations on public transport on your own? Maybe took any photos?

What kind of shoes you prefer for them to wear when they're putting their feet up?
I don't take public transport these days a lot but I think I still have some pictures from a few years ago. They are not sorted in any way so I will have to look through when I find the time :)
I mainly prefer boots (esp. overknee) and converse. I'm not too much into sneakers or sandals.
Stewy0310 wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 8:21 am I love on general when girl damage smth. Especially feet on seats and when they step with shoes on bed or furniture. As well as girls sittibg on cars. But its impossible to find anything like this
Sitting or leaning on cars can happen on queues to bars or nightclubs. When the girls are tipsy they care less (same with feet on seat BTW). I also sometimes watch car review videos because the women reviewing the car often lean or sit on it.
https://youtu.be/X9PIPQIHyKE?t=276
Or you're lucky and you find something like this:
https://youtu.be/FFEMnm2Hejc
Lennoxx255 wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 8:46 pm Travelling in trains & busses obviously is the best opportunity to see feet-on-seats, but some years ago I had an exciting experience at the cinema:
A few rows in front of me sat a group of girls, all with their sneakers on the backs of the empty chairs in front of them.
As some people moved through the rows to find their seats the girls put their feet down.
Shortly before the movie started, two younger boys took place directly in front of the girls and I was very curious if they would put up their shoes again... and yes, they did !
During the bright scenes in the film I could see that all girls had their sneakers back up, not caring if their dirty soles would touch the boys heads (it seemed they didn't notice the shoes behind their heads).

I'm always looking for similar clips where girls have their feet on the backs of chairs although someone is sitting there, very difficult.
Yes that's something I find really hot as well.

Also leaning against train or bus doors I find really sexy. Especially when the girl places one foot against the door (window). But even without it's really hot. It's kinda a bad habit as well as the door could get damaged by being pushed open from the weight and a little bit of a risk in case the door opens while the train is moving.
Or also holding and blocking train/bus doors open for friends is sexy I think
fetish28

Post by fetish28 »

anybody got some photographs of girls cleaning their boots on train or bus seats?
johnny123

Post by johnny123 »

oops1

Post by oops1 »

Last edited by oops1 on Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lennoxx255

Post by Lennoxx255 »

@oops1
Thanks for your kind comment.
Unfortunately, I suppose the girls wouldn't show such a disrespectful behavior when an adult is sitting in front or near by them.

By the way, a few new & cool clips here:

https://www.tiktok.com/@badfootprint

Also Thanks @johnny123 for your recent finds, did others found nice videos in the meantime ??