Sexy Celebrity feet that make me want to cum

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Slingfan

Re: Sexy Celebrity feet that make me want to cum

Post by Slingfan »

Those straps up Emily Ratajkowsi’s calves 🤤
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Slingfan

Post by Slingfan »

Natalie Portman in Jimmy Choo’s. So hot.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Slingfan

Post by Slingfan »

I want to rub myself against Marion Cottilard’s arches and see her straps drop so she can slap like mad in these sexy platforms.
Slingfan

Post by Slingfan »

Joey King in too big slingbacks. I suspect she’s punched extra holes in the strap to keep these up.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Slingfan wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:42 pm Joey King in too big slingbacks. I suspect she’s punched extra holes in the strap to keep these up.
That is really, really sexy! I love it when a woman is struggling in heels, be them too large or damaged.
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Mandy Moore
Slingfan

Post by Slingfan »

Billie Lourd straps into some sexy slingbacks.
Actressfeetfucker

Post by Actressfeetfucker »

Nice celebrities feets Here The list Feet That Ive been always wanking they Do Make Me cum Hard
Actressfeetfucker

:P :P :P :P :P
Actressfeetfucker

More! :P :P :P :P :P