Candid slipping slingbacks and heelpopping on the street

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Avarcas

Re: Candid slipping slingbacks and heelpopping on the street

Post by Avarcas »

IMG_20201101_28110.jpg
IMG_20201101_28551.jpg
IMG_20201101_28859.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Slingfan

Post by Slingfan »

Love these! Where did those pics come from?
Avarcas

Post by Avarcas »

Bandolinohaze

Post by Bandolinohaze »

I look forward to updates here. It's more sl8ngbacks than any other shoes that gave me a fetish. It's all mother and my Aunt wear. As they narrow feet. The slingbacks gave their feet a fighting chance of staying on. I began noticing, that Mother had a hard time keeping the strap up on her narrower left foout. Then towards then end of a long day .to heck with it On the drive and so forth home, the left was down .in fact. in the car..the strap was down on the heel. I had boners all the time
Bandolinohaze

Post by Bandolinohaze »

Anyways I asked her years later how she put up with the constantly fixing the strap, she said if it was too loose she did..no problem. My aunt when mules and wedge mules came out made the switch. With mother years later, I told her that her slingbacks made me hard and I had to cum. She said " I know". My mother such a tease
Dixon2006

Post by Dixon2006 »

I have seen this woman several times on the street, she lives in my area, she has 5 children and is a housewife while her husband works, I have seen her mostly with a long skirt and her dancers, she is aware of her children Apparently not has time to go shopping for shoes, I see her suffer with those shoes, at first glance you can see that she struggles with her feet to prevent them from falling out of her shoes, sometimes she fails and causes her feet to slip out of her shoes and generates sounds of slapping on the floor. I managed to step on her shoes a couple of times, sadly I did not record the moment
Captura1.PNG
Captura2.PNG
Captura3.PNG
Captura4.PNG
Captura5.PNG
Captura6.PNG
Captura8.PNG
Captura9.PNG
Captura10.PNG
Captura11.PNG
Captura12.PNG
Captura13.PNG
Captura14.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dixon2006

Post by Dixon2006 »

This video is from years ago, it is of a lady who wears old-fashioned black shoes or something, what caught my attention is that those shoes are worn, it is incredible to see how she walks praying in her mind that the heels of her feet do not slip from your shoes, in the end your feet end up coming out of your shoes many times until I managed to step on that lady's shoes
Captura.PNG
Captura2.PNG
Captura3.PNG
Captura4.PNG
Captura5.PNG
Captura6.PNG
Captura7.PNG
Captura8.PNG
Captura9.PNG
Captura10.PNG
Captura11.PNG
Captura12.PNG
Captura14.PNG
Captura15.PNG
Captura16.PNG
Captura17.PNG
Captura18.PNG
Captura19.PNG
Captura20.PNG
Captura21.PNG
Dixon2006

Post by Dixon2006 »

I have seen this young mother many times on the street with her children, she was wearing black flats that apparently were about to wear out completely to the point that her feet slipped off the heel, I guess because I always saw her walk fast perhaps to prevent your feet from slipping out of your shoes. One day I saw her with the same shoes totally crushed so I filmed her. She is incredible but unfortunately I can't record her anymore.
Captura11.PNG
Captura.PNG
Captura1.PNG
Captura2.PNG
Captura3.PNG
Captura4.PNG
Captura5.PNG
Captura6.PNG
Captura7.PNG
Captura8.PNG
Captura9.PNG
Captura10.PNG
Dixon2006

Post by Dixon2006 »

compilation of heelpopping walking in the street
Captura.PNG
Captura1.PNG
Captura2.PNG
Captura3.PNG
Captura4.PNG
Captura5.PNG
Captura6.PNG
Captura7.PNG
Captura8.PNG
Captura9.PNG
Captura10.PNG
Captura11.PNG
Captura12.PNG
Dixon2006

Post by Dixon2006 »

compilation of walking heelpopping in the street 2
Captura.PNG
Captura1.PNG
Captura2.PNG
Captura3.PNG
Captura4.PNG
Captura5.PNG
Captura6.PNG
Captura7.PNG
Captura8.PNG
Captura9.PNG
Captura10.PNG
Captura11.PNG
Captura12.PNG
Captura13.PNG
Captura14.PNG
Captura15.PNG
Captura16.PNG