Candids from the library

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

iWin31

Candids from the library

Post by iWin31 »

I was in the library today and managed to snap some shots of some pretty feet in different shoes. The girls were super pretty as well. Hope you likey!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nostromoman

Re: Candids from the library

Post by Nostromoman »

Just AMAZING! Very well done! Love this kind of images. Real-life girls are the sexiest!
iWin31

Post by iWin31 »

Bunch of new pics. Should be something for everyone in there. Sorry about picture quality, still an amateur taking blind shots with the iPhone lol. Enjoy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
balletflatsaresexy

Post by balletflatsaresexy »

Wow!
Fantastic work, love the variety of shoes.

The first two are my favourite- the two different red flats, wow :shock:
Especially the burgundy ones with the gold insole, is that cum in them? They must smell soooo sweet ;)
iWin31

Post by iWin31 »

A couple more from today. Yellow toenail girl was just so fucking hot I sat there rock hard unable to study for like 20 minutes lol.
pumpmaniac

Post by pumpmaniac »

The last pic ist excellent.
Wow, what a wonderful library. :P
male, 45, married, 3 children, typ "nice guy", instinctive, love woman, long toes, pointy shoes, high heels, no platforms
iWin31

Post by iWin31 »

More. Got so hard, so many pretty feet and hot girls...Made a vid as well, not very good but still blew a load over it. Getting a better camera soon. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGGum6Wp ... e=youtu.be
iWin31

Post by iWin31 »

Couple more pics and vids also. (Fuck my shitty iphone 4 camera! I'm getting a 5 next week so quality should improve). This is turning into a convenient place to put all my stuff. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eqy5GLr ... e=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6XP-c- ... e=youtu.be
Nostromoman

Post by Nostromoman »

What a fantastic thread!!!
FlipFlopsx

Post by FlipFlopsx »

Very nice