My wife's shoes

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

droid1959

Re: My wife's shoes

Post by droid1959 »

This is my first look at her absolutely lovely sexy toes and feet, simply perfect toenails in size and shape.

I saw her feet and started stroking so hard, cummimg soon! Love the peep toe heels and sexy slingbacks. But her feet would be lovely in any sexy shoes from flats to wedges.
IloveMules

Post by IloveMules »

Hi, here are some sample pics from my girlfriend wearing clogs and mules. Hope you like it :wink:
blue_clogs.JPG
brown_wedges.JPG
brown_weges_hot_pants.JPG
bound_brown_wedges.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Flaba

Post by Flaba »

yayayaya wrote:something different...enjoy.. anyone into pointed heels?

my wife is interested to know who has jerked to her feet and would love to give a skype show!

Image Image Image

More than interested in a Skype show!....and offcourse I have!
PM me for details if you want...
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Lord have mercy. I would pass out with her shoes. Wooooo
Tclvgman

Post by Tclvgman »

Count me among those who have derived great personal pleasure from the images of her feet and shoes.
yayayaya

Post by yayayaya »

My wife love to read your comments so please keep them cumming! Love to see photos of your cumshots too!

She was wearing these killer heels last weekend and drew a lot of attention from guys on the street. She caught a few checking her out! LOL. I guess you could understand why when you look a these candid photos I've taken. Not the first time I have taken these candid photos of her but I must admit there are a bit of excitement when you take these photos. She got no clue I was taking them.

Probably not going have to any bedroom actions with these but hope you guys like them as much as I do!

Image Image

She would love to see some tribute photos or videos for her. :D
Wife's Main Post: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=39443
PM us for any special requests.
yayayaya

Post by yayayaya »

wonder if anyone misses her...
and anyone is willing to do a photo/video tribute?

Image Image
Wife's Main Post: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=39443
PM us for any special requests.
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

I would sooooooo love to smell her sexy wedges after she's been in them wearing nylons !!!!!
:twisted:

I love seeing her in nylons!!
Please take pics of any toe prints she may have on those wedges!
More nylon feet pics!!!!!!!!!!

8)
stken

Post by stken »

Your wife has the sexiest feet I have ever seen! Really amazing. I would love to see some pics of her in wedges.
Nostromoman

Post by Nostromoman »

Haven't got a printer here. I will shoot a load over her feet once I have one available. She's hot!!!