My wife's shoes

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Newfootlover

Re: My wife's shoes

Post by Newfootlover »

yayayaya wrote:A few requests for flats... here you go guys. As always comments appreciated!
Tell us what you think of these! Wish if any of you want to cum on them..... they are smelly and worn a lot!

Image Image Image Image Image
Sorry it took so long for me to see these, my God there amazing!! I've came to these a few times already! I can only imagine how great the smell...mmmmmm
floplove

Post by floplove »

I have already jacked several loads over her toes! Keep the exposed toes pics cuming and so will I! :D
yayayaya

Post by yayayaya »

Thanks for the new comments. Thought this place was dead for awhile...

Taken a lot of her in flip flips in a recent outing. Anyone interested in these? Many more photos..

Still waiting for someone to give her a photo/video tribute on her feet/heels.....
good1.jpg
good2.jpg
good3.jpg
good4.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wife's Main Post: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=39443
PM us for any special requests.
shrimper

Post by shrimper »

Love the flats, flip flops, not so much..
flipflopz2004

Post by flipflopz2004 »

yayayaya wrote:Thanks for the new comments. Thought this place was dead for awhile...

Taken a lot of her in flip flips in a recent outing. Anyone interested in these? Many more photos..

Still waiting for someone to give her a photo/video tribute on her feet/heels.....
good1.jpg
good2.jpg
good3.jpg
good4.jpg
She's got a sexy set of legs and feet! Her feet look exquisite in those flip flops! What size does she wear??? :D
floplove

Post by floplove »

I love the red polish on her toes in flip flops! I'd love to cover them in my white cream!
68newman

Post by 68newman »

Newfootlover wrote:
yayayaya wrote:A few requests for flats... here you go guys. As always comments appreciated!
Tell us what you think of these! Wish if any of you want to cum on them..... they are smelly and worn a lot!

Sorry it took so long for me to see these, my God there amazing!! I've came to these a few times already! I can only imagine how great the smell...mmmmmm
It took me awhile to see these too, but I agree they are sexy! There are some of us guys who love flats too, so for those who like heels exclusively, there's room enough for all of us. :)

Please post more flats!

P.S. The resolution is incredible too. Can make wallpaper out of these. Hope your wife doesn't mind. :)
balletflatsaresexy

Post by balletflatsaresexy »

Wow, these are great! I bet they smell fantastic :)
yayayaya

Post by yayayaya »

I am still looking for some photo cum tribute photo on my wife's feet/heel but really no one thinks my wife deserves one??

No heels/flats/flops here but just her lovely bare feet and ass..

Please someone give her a tribute! She is still waiting for one!!

Wife's Main Post: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=39443
PM us for any special requests.
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

I wish I could do a tribute, unfortunately it's kinda hard to keep it from the wife. But I tribute her when I jerk off to those sexy pics, she had an amazing ass and her feet are to die for.