sensible shoes

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

MadAboutShoes(2)

sensible shoes

Post by MadAboutShoes(2) »

I wasn't quite sure where to post this but this seems the best fit.

Anyway. I love looking at commercial sites for shoes. Also I really love more ordinary womens shoes rather than something more "slutty" or "sexy". I'm sure younger people will say that they are old lady shoes but they are the ones I grew up looking at and also the first kinds I ever played with or put on my own feet. So I'm curious to know what you all think. If you were alone and saw these in a closet would you pass them by?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by MadAboutShoes(2) on Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wrapp

Re: sansible shoes

Post by Wrapp »

The first pair I'd do for the open toe look, not keen on option 2, the peeptoes I'd do (just started to like those) and the last pair I saw someone wearing a couple if days ago, she looked like a prim legal secretary or similar, I think she'd have benefitted from my load left in those shoes!
in2shoes

Post by in2shoes »

yep I'd go for those !
The more worn the better
MadAboutShoes(2)

A few more
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MadAboutShoes(2)

Re: sensible shoes

Ok that's better. That spelling error was really bugging me. Thanks to everyone for not calling me a dope. ~S~ Here are a few more pics of regular shoes I like.
MadAboutShoes(2)

il_fullxfull.209874634.jpg
il_fullxfull.205987713.jpg
Well even if not many are responding people seem to be looking so I guess I'll post a few more from etsy. I'd really love to hear from someone who is into these kinds of shoes. You can private me if you want.
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

I agree. While I like sexy open toe slingback heels the best ( I hate platform/stripper heels, too heavy and chunky), I also get turned on by the mid-heel shoes that women actually, regularly wear. Especially if a woman wears them while getting fucked. My gal knows this and has often worn mid-heels she'd wear to work (at the local high school). Sometimes I pick her up from school for lunch and if she is wearing the heels I have fucked her in it drives me crazy. She also knows I ejoy seeing her out in public wearing shoes/heels she has worn for me while we fucked.
GUY

Post by GUY »

I am really into low heel shoes,preferably with the thicker heel rather than a thin stiletto type...Sling backs are sexy to look at...but I prefer closed shoes,as the aroma from her feet keep better in them....Nothing is as big a turn on than a woman's foot aroma in a leather shoe
MadAboutShoes(2)

A few more
MadAboutShoes(2)

once again