Who made you cum today? Post the actual pic or vid! ;-)

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

snapcase

Re: Who made you cum today? Post the actual pic or vid! ;-)

Post by snapcase »

Insertcock wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:26 am
snapcase wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 9:05 pm
Insertcock wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 4:27 am My pals mom that shows her feet on social media gets my cock hard
26685902_10215048813672137_8096633902716571376_o.jpg
That's what I need, nasty strapy heels 🤩, please give some more....
for u my friend
Wow, thx a lot
Insertcock

Post by Insertcock »

Anytime friends and here's my friend nice fat feet that made me cum plenty times
IMG_20210527_130922.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Will fark your wife, gf, sister or cousins UK size 3 heels and flats :shock: My profile pic is a former SA foot Slut
Insertcock

Post by Insertcock »

My hot friend did
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Will fark your wife, gf, sister or cousins UK size 3 heels and flats :shock: My profile pic is a former SA foot Slut
relators

Post by relators »

All this girls are friends of mine, its incredible good how today they are used to post pictures of their feets on social media just to presume their lovely shoes, giving us tons of material to "work" with :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: hope you like it, i got a lot more 8)
Se você quiser ver a dona dos sapatos que comparto, me procura no KiK como Vizzanero :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Llook up for me at KiK as Vizzanero :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

relators wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 5:45 am All this girls are friends of mine, its incredible good how today they are used to post pictures of their feets on social media just to presume their lovely shoes, giving us tons of material to "work" with :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: hope you like it, i got a lot more 8)
You have more? Please share. Or even better, create a new thread
Insertcock

Post by Insertcock »

The last one GA damn bruh
Shoedaddy

Post by Shoedaddy »

wizardoz wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 11:10 am
Shoedaddy wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 1:38 pm
wizardoz wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 10:57 am
Shoedaddy wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 3:12 pm It's the shoepile of a girl living there. She likes to chat and make small talk. Give me hugs and such. Shortstack, cute fashion sense. Been wanting to take her shoes and play with them during a bathroom break, but it's such a busy house. I never have a chance to fuck them.
any chance to see a few of her photos, even maybe without her face ? and why dont you try to invite her to your house, or maybe to outside to drink smtg ? :)
I'll see about pics...
As for drinking and such: It would probably piss off my girlfriend, lol
waiting with a big excitement :) thank you :)
So, I wasn't able to cum in them (Just didn't have the time), but I did sneak these into the bathroom and give them a good fucking.
When I checked later, they were moved. I kinda think she knows I play with them when she's out. She's probably wearing them right now.
Plateauclogs

Post by Plateauclogs »

687745F3-B42A-4322-9686-4B82D9BE7D53.jpeg
Those sexy Asian schoolgirl sluts
Insertcock

Post by Insertcock »

Message me for pics of her feet she sells customs and sells her shoes she's from SA and a friend of mine basically came the entire week on her
keira in wellies

Post by keira in wellies »

Shoedaddy wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 8:32 pm When I checked later, they were moved. I kinda think she knows I play with them when she's out. She's probably wearing them right now.
Bet she is wearing them in bed for her boyfriend...cos it turns her on.....she loves wearing her stinky flats for him..bet she dangles them for him :D

love to fuck them wow :)