Who made you cum today? Post the actual pic or vid! ;-)

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Rome

Re: Who made you cum today? Post the actual pic or vid! ;-)

Post by Rome »

gfluvsheels6 wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:28 am
Actressfeetfucker wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:27 pm Another delicious cum To This Italian Slutty Bitch I Love Fucking Her Feet Hard Her gorgeous Toe Nails always drives Me Insane And Hard :P :P :P :P
Who is she??
My GF :D

Love your work AFF! Thank you! If anybody else wants to tribute her, lmk and I'll send you pics :P :wink:
Actressfeetfucker

Post by Actressfeetfucker »

Rome wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:43 am
gfluvsheels6 wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:28 am
Actressfeetfucker wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:27 pm Another delicious cum To This Italian Slutty Bitch I Love Fucking Her Feet Hard Her gorgeous Toe Nails always drives Me Insane And Hard :P :P :P :P
Who is she??
My GF :D

Love your work AFF! Thank you! If anybody else wants to tribute her, lmk and I'll send you pics :P :wink:
Your GF Is super Hot i Love Fucking Her Feet Hard Im waiting For More pics Of Her Feet And Face cant Wait To fuck Her Feet again :P :P :P thanks
Actressfeetfucker

More delicious cock fakes hmmmm!!! I Love This Slutty bitches I Can fuck them All Day long!!! :P :P :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Actressfeetfucker

I Love This Hot bitch! :P :P :P She Make My cum warm And cozy Her sexy Face needs Plenty Of CUMSHOTS! :P :P :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Actressfeetfucker

My Ex girlfriend Anya Sexy Feet Until NOW Im Still obsessed Fucking Her sexy feet Hard Everyday My Dick always exlodes So badly :P :P :P :P I Never last long Fucking Her Feet lol because Her Feet Is pretty soft :P :P :P :P
missinglisaleather

Post by missinglisaleather »

Actressfeetfucker wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:38 pm My Ex girlfriend Anya Sexy Feet Until NOW Im Still obsessed Fucking Her sexy feet Hard Everyday My Dick always exlodes So badly :P :P :P :P I Never last long Fucking Her Feet lol because Her Feet Is pretty soft :P :P :P :P

Wow I don’t know why she would be your ex, she’s a total dime. Just imagine that body in some leather, that’d be a promise ring situation never mind the feet, that’s just a bonus. Would’ve bought her some sexy boots and heels and see if she would’ve been interested in a bootjob.
Actressfeetfucker

missinglisaleather wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:50 pm
Actressfeetfucker wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:38 pm My Ex girlfriend Anya Sexy Feet Until NOW Im Still obsessed Fucking Her sexy feet Hard Everyday My Dick always exlodes So badly :P :P :P :P I Never last long Fucking Her Feet lol because Her Feet Is pretty soft :P :P :P :P

Wow I don’t know why she would be your ex, she’s a total dime. Just imagine that body in some leather, that’d be a promise ring situation never mind the feet, that’s just a bonus. Would’ve bought her some sexy boots and heels and see if she would’ve been interested in a bootjob.
Of course She Can Do That She’s open To Everything i Miss Fucking Her Feet So much She always gives Me a Good satisfaction She Can Do Everything
Actressfeetfucker

Susan hoecker Got Me fuck Her Feet Hard I cummed a lot With Those sexy Red Toe Nails It Was Really gratifying I Love It So much :P :P :P :P She Make So Fucking HORNY With Her sexy Feet :P :P :P :P
Actressfeetfucker

This mature woman Has Cummable soles I would Love To rub my cock All Over Her soles Im pretty sure Her soles smells Very Good :P :P :P :P
Actressfeetfucker

She Make Me cum Many Times My ex girlfriend Anya I Love Fucking Her Feet I Never last long Fucking Her feet As I Remember Until NOW everytime I fuck Her Feet it Only last around 3 mimutes But It Was worth It :P :P :P :P