Who made you cum today? Post the actual pic or vid! ;-)

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

gfluvsheels6

Re: Who made you cum today? Post the actual pic or vid! ;-)

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Here's a picture of my wife in her heels. Would love to see if you if you guys come tribute our pictures and post them here just like those other ones
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Plateauclogs

Post by Plateauclogs »

0AE46611-8BEF-41FD-8E55-5B3F2F58D706.jpeg
Natalia Guitler in those see through Adidas superstars 😳
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

gfluvsheels6 wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 11:41 am Here's a picture of my wife in her heels. Would love to see if you if you guys come tribute our pictures and post them here just like those other ones
She has amazing feet and heels. It would be awesome if you started a new thread featuring your wife
Actressfeetfucker

Post by Actressfeetfucker »

Rose McIver Feet are so fucking delicious Those Petite Toe Nails drives me insane :P :P :P
Insertcock

Post by Insertcock »

gfluvsheels6 wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 11:41 am Here's a picture of my wife in her heels. Would love to see if you if you guys come tribute our pictures and post them here just like those other ones
:mrgreen: I want to fuck here feet while she wears those black points and dangles them hope you enjoy 8)

Here's a tribute to my slut friend yes she's in SA I screenshotted her post
Screenshot_20211213_111928.jpg
Will fark your wife, gf, sister or cousins UK size 3 heels and flats :shock: My profile pic is a former SA foot Slut
Actressfeetfucker

Paula Faris Makes me Cum Hard To Her Sexy Feet :P :P :P
keira in wellies

Post by keira in wellies »

I hope she keeps the string anklet on like a proper little whore
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

She actually cut it off 2 weeks ago. Was a summer look. Looks kinda silly in the winter. I saw it on the counter and actually took a pic of it wrapped around my hard cock. Thought it was hot seeing it on her ankle and then my cock. Should get it on a few cocks. Lol
Actressfeetfucker

Olivia Wilde’s Feet are so hot they make me cum 4 times I’m so drained because of her feet :P :P :P
chrigel

Post by chrigel »

I came on the strong calves ot this unbelievable hot lady:
geile Drecksfotze.jpg
geile Sau.png
Wearing my red pumps and having inserted my anal plug it rarerly takes over 20 seconds till I come all over her:
Arsch weit aufgerissen.jpg
P1080366.jpg
P1130485.JPG